What wheels to go on the L??

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94yellowgt said:
They do look somewhat like bullitt but the spokes are alittle more rounded and the center cap is more rounded like the Boyds that you posted.

I noticed the caps and I do like those but the spokes look like tbe bullitts to me........I must be going blind ;D

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TheBab said:
I like the newer L wheels. O0

well I have the stock 04 wheels on there now, and I could get them in chrome but I just wanted a change from the stockers that came on my L

94Vert

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
TheBab said:
I like the newer L wheels. O0

well I have the stock 04 wheels on there now, and I could get them in chrome but I just wanted a change from the stockers that came on my L

i change my vote, i just noticed the diff. between the 00 and the 04. chrome your stock wheels. less money and better wheels O0

Hicks

Reaction score
id' save and get the boyds

Unique thanks :) :thumb:

lrall

Reaction score
GET 20's, and put DRs on the stockers, it just doesnt look right unless you got 20 :pimp2: :pimp2:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think the bullits looks quite right on the Lightning :-\ i would still say break down and get the bad ass boyds

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i dont think the bullits looks quite right on the Lightning :-\ i would still say break down and get the bad ass boyds

break would be the bad part.......it would break me :-[

Hicks

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
tRaV_19 said:

break would be the bad part.......it would break me :-[

:slap: snap outof it man!!! You know it'll be worth it in the end, you will look like no other, sep that guy haha..

It's your truck, you can go low...
or GO BIG!!!!
Now the snake i know only goes big!
big posts
Big ego
Big rides!

Don't go little!!! :hammer:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
if I got those Boyds it would be 4 or 5 months before I could do anything else to the L :'(

lrall

Reaction score
the boyds look good...but i dont think for 2 GRAND they look good enough. This just dawned on me, have you thought about the harley davidson wheels?
DSCN0429.jpg

Hicks

Reaction score
boyds boyds boyds boyds :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

This is coming from a hormonal 17 year old. :boink:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
thats the difference between me and you a new mod always has me all excited for about 3 months haha so it would work out alright :D if i walked out of my house everyday and saw the boyds on my white lightning i would always be smiling....then when you can afford to start modding it again in a couple months it will already look badass and you know that you didn't have to compromise on the look any ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online