What's it worth,'94 Mustang GT Convertible , 5-speed with goodies ? ? ?

ceaserthethird

Reaction score
Well looking to List my '94 Mustang GT 302 V8 ~ FOR SALE :sad5:

Just like the rest of us i have droped some coin on this beast, Looking for a high and low price ?

1994 Mustang GT Convertible, 5-speed , It's all Black inside & out with leather seats.

It has a Full Bassani Exhaust System from Headers, Mid Pipe ( with Cat's & with out option ) , CatBack .

Full SALEEN OEM Suspension, Spring's, Shocks & Struts & the ones for the Rear end total 6 shocks, Front Swaybar ,Rear lower control arms.

After market - Caster camber plates, Upper rear control arms, heavy duty front tie rod ends adjustable,

Full Set of SALEEN OEM wheels- 18x9 fronts & 18x10 Rears

1996 rear tail lights with correct plugs

Cobra head light with clear corners

Cold air intake system with K&N outer wear ( i mean Cold goes in the lower fender well )

Cobra Gauge Cluster OEM 94-95, I didn't have the shop switch the correct miles :BangHead: (Correction add 40,000 miles to current miles)

Cobra Transmission, New billet Aluminum Flywheel, NEW Heavy duty Ford Racing Clutch kit, NEW OEM ford clutch cable, with billet firewall adjuster

Ford Racing - Heavy duty Aluminum drive shaft

3.27 gears in the rear end

190 fuel pump in the gas tank

SALEEN Light Bar - Looks Sick

Convertible rear Cover

Cobra Learther Shift Boot

SALEEN - Carbon Fiber Shifter ( MOMO )

SALEEN - Painted Door jams

SALEEN - Rear Wing / Spoiler s281

Full Sound system, Alpine Comp. CD player $800, Alpine speakers, Kicker 4 ch. amp .

Few other things I'm for getting ....

Car not perfect, dings here and their, Car runs good.

Here's a Picture

100_1663.jpg

100_1658.jpg

100_1659.jpg

100_1660.jpg

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Maybe i missed it, but how many miles are on the car? It's a clean looking car, but around here, convert GTs go for less money than Coupes..
You might fetch $5,000-$5500 for the car depending on mileage.. But who knows, that might be the exact kind of car someone is looking for, and willing to pay more for.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you cant get rid of that glorious piece of art. I dont even like convertibles but I was drooling.

ivan12

Reaction score
I say 5-6k on the warm west coast. Bad time to sell a vert, I know it's tax refund season for some. I would wait until it gets a little warmer and people are back up again fiancially (January is a bad month for sales). Nice looking car though, GL on the sale

OP
OP
C

ceaserthethird

Reaction score
Yes it's heart breaking, I had BIG PLANS for it but it all washed away ....

Here is a Picture of the parts i was collecting for it spent big buck's over the years, Not pictured i had a OEM Saleen hood

Look at the VERY RARE OEM SALEEN billet aluminum Strut Bar !

105_0284.jpg

105_0281.jpg

105_0289.jpg

foss_94gt

Reaction score
Oh my, did you sell all those parts already ?, thats the nicest saleen intake i have ever seen

OP
OP
C

ceaserthethird

Reaction score
Selling - We don't use it, maybe 1 month out of the year .... and i do turn it over every couple weeks move it on my drive way.

I have a Different Hobby now .... lol

ProKiller

Reaction score
SALEEN - Painted Door jams???? i would say you'll probably get around the 5-6k range but you never showed the interior or said the mileage

sn95gtvert

Reaction score
i will give you $1 and my vert for this and the parts...

its a good deal, think about it...

i guess on a good sunny day 7k if it were an average oregon day 5-6k
these cars only book around 5-6 and everyone know you never get out what you put in when it comes to aftermarket parts.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Havent been on here since i lost my vert, but dude that vert is sexy as smuck. What state are you located in? I might be able to take it off ur hands

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online