wheres the mustang love? unity? hell...kindness??

Reaction score
i have no problem with those...PD however does. they will get you for racing even if you werent speeding. believe me, i would know. i work at the PD

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I am a former LEO and I pulled over two kids in trucks because they were accelerating very quickly from the light when it turned green. I could have ticketed them, I could have towed their vehicles but I didn't. I gave them an ass chewing and made sure I let their parents know. Never saw the kids racing again.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
One day I was spinning donuts in a parking lot, right on the border of two cities, then pulled out sideways onto the street, sat at a red light, turned green, I lit em up through 3rd, never saw the cop sitting acrossed the street, but he saw me :rollinglaugh: No sense of humor, that one, took my car, took me to jail, class 4 misdemenor, and now when I apply for jobs with a clean driving record, I get a giant red flag.

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
One day I was spinning donuts in a parking lot, right on the border of two cities, then pulled out sideways onto the street, sat at a red light, turned green, I lit em up through 3rd, never saw the cop sitting acrossed the street, but he saw me :rollinglaugh: No sense of humor, that one, took my car, took me to jail, class 4 misdemenor, and now when I apply for jobs with a clean driving record, I get a giant red flag.

:nonono: J.R. Thats why god gave us eyes... lol use them haha. I only wish my car could light them threw 3rd gear... then i wouldn't have anything to prove. :coolsmiley:

voidfinger

Reaction score
shit i grew up in an rual area and we had like 4 or 5 , 1 mile long roads that were 2 lane and nothing out there. We use to race all the time. Shoot we even had 3 cops that use to come out and race us too. Back then it wasn't that big of a deal... then when that damn movie "fast and the furious" came out and people started doing street racing as it is now... thats when all that changed. Stupid ricers

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
shit i grew up in an rual area and we had like 4 or 5 , 1 mile long roads that were 2 lane and nothing out there. We use to race all the time. Shoot we even had 3 cops that use to come out and race us too. Back then it wasn't that big of a deal... then when that damn movie "fast and the furious" came out and people started doing street racing as it is now... thats when all that changed. Stupid ricers

hahahahah

damn fast and the furious.

That was kind of my point....people generally dont lose control of thier cars racing a 1/8th of a mile drag or whatever...

but you got the ricers who think cause thier car is made by japs it can take sharp turns at like 120 mph and they fly straight into a tree.

its what ever..you can say street racing is bad all you want...

its gonna happen.

If im at a light with no one around and theres someone next to me who wants to run em...ill more than likely run him.

I drive a mustang...what am I supposed to do. :dunno:

Can you honestly say that you dont enjoy a good street race?

voidfinger

Reaction score
for the most part... all the cars I've seen wreak while racing has been "non" street cars... like at the track and stuff... most the time its the damn back tire blowing out. I've never seen a street tire or a D/R blow out... only slicks on really really fast tubbed and boosted cars. Who knows though. SHit happens.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've had two blowouts in my life, and I'm 27, I imagine I'll have more before I'm done

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I never street raced. If my father or uncles would find out, I would get a big ass whippin, then my pap would find out, and look down on me. Plus I don't wanna wreck or kill anyone.

Street racing ftl!

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
I've had two blowouts in my life, and I'm 27, I imagine I'll have more before I'm done

I haven't had one and i pray that i never do and if i do that i don't freak out and yank the wheel. But i'm sorry to hear that you have had 2 man. that really sucks.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
J.R. said:

I haven't had one and i pray that i never do and if i do that i don't freak out and yank the wheel. But i'm sorry to hear that you have had 2 man. that really sucks.

the first scared the crap out of me, lol, but the second I didn't even notice. i was like "hey, why i am holding the wheel so far off....oh crap..." :rollinglaugh:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Both were front, the second one wasn't really as much of a blowout as a rapid deflation though.

voidfinger

Reaction score
got ya... i heard that the rear blow outs are really bad b/c it will kick the back end of the car out and might cause an over correction

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
My first one blew off my fender and hood hinge :hammer: i left that car on the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray176

Members online