wheres the mustang love? unity? hell...kindness??

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
yes it was a bad idea.. thats why i was telling the driver to slow the fuck down over and over and over and over and over.... alot runs threw your head whenever your stairing at a concrete barrier doing 150mph then the ground out the passenger window.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
since you guys are still arguing about this,

I do think im in control of my car going a whopping 70 mph and i do think I can avoid hitting another car and stop the car.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Willis_98GT said:
yes it was a bad idea.. thats why i was telling the driver to slow the f**k down over and over and over and over and over.... alot runs threw your head whenever your stairing at a concrete barrier doing 150mph then the ground out the passenger window.

do what i did one time ... throw their damn car in neutral and dare them to say anything. If you tell them to slow down then they need to f'n slow down. I had this shit happen before with a damn camaro budy of mine...

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
wasn't sure if it would go up into reverse if i moved it up too high. thats something i've done before though.. they released the driver today from the hospital.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that's lame.
I've noticed some guys act like dicks when you ask them about the car.
it's a mystery to me as well.

maybe he's sick of dumb ass kids asking dumb questions, and vented on you.
maybe he doesn't know shit about the car! ahah, funny but doubtfull.
maybe he's just a dick.

+1 for mustang love.
with all the other brands and rival attitude, I think it's lame-as-hell when mustang owners cant even be friendly to eachother.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online

No members online now.