which caster camber plates?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Depends what kind of suspension you're running or plan on running.

With coilovers or a big drop, I recommend 4 bolt. Stock suspension or some minor drop springs and you'll be fine with a 3 bolt design.

RichV

Reaction score
The install will be easier on the Brown CCs. I do like the lifetime warranty on the J&M.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Kenny brown has a bit of a better name behind them. But I still wouldn't buy any that aren't maximum motorsports. call me a fanboy but man they have quality products

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
^Fanboy :grin:

Haha but no out of the 2 I would rock the J&M. People hate on them but I have their control arms and absolutely love them. I would most certainly try their CC's

Addermk2

Reaction score
I'm running the J&M plates and rear lower arms. I was absolutely amazed by the quality, when I bought them. When I purchased my parts from them, they were not a very popular company. It takes time to get the ball rolling. My arms and plates have been in for about 3 years. Although they are low mileage... They still stayed in really good shape.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
+1 don't get 3 bolt. I think that's what I current have... I maxed mine out.
MM ones will be on soon :)

RichV

Reaction score
IIRC the 4 bolt don't have any more/less adjust-ability. But it depends on the brand. If you read the KB specs, they claim most caster adjustment out of any other plates. And those are 3 bolt.

J&M are solid, I've had their rear LCAs on my race car for many many seasons. Bushings are still in great shape even with the abuse I put them through.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd go with the 4 bolt just in case you need more adjustment and strength later on. Drilling the 4th hole really isn't a big deal.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The 4 bolts still don't offer much adjustability. I currently have both caster and camber maxed out on my J&Ms.

95opal

Reaction score
3 bolt plates are a marginal upgrade and present a weakness on the rear shock tower area. Not so much of a big deal until you go with coil overs then it becomes a very big concern. MM has the best set on the market period.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online