White's '98 GT "Spaceghost"

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
God I miss being a straight union employee... salary blows sometimes, except when its slow and there isn't any ot.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Uncle sams loving it too!

Oh yes, he certainly gets his cut.

God I miss being a straight union employee... salary blows sometimes, except when its slow and there isn't any ot.

I'd go nuts on salary.. I'm averaging 82 hours a week right now but going back to my 40 hr weeks next week for a bit.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Thanks i get the whole introducing thing but always thought it was kinda......corny i guess anyway thanks glad to see layoffs and such are out of your future(yea i read the whole 95 stang thread) i work at a steel mill and its always a threat nowadays. Keep up the good work love the build threads

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
glad to see layoffs and such are out of your future(yea i read the whole 95 stang thread) i work at a steel mill and its always a threat nowadays. Keep up the good work love the build threads

This past Friday, our company accepted a takeover bid from a competitor. I'd imagine my electrician job is safe because I have operational knowledge of the facility BUT no one knows what the future may hold.

Thank you for the kind words and stay tuned!

Nighttrain

Reaction score
This past Friday, our company accepted a takeover bid from a competitor. I'd imagine my electrician job is safe because I have operational knowledge of the facility BUT no one knows what the future may hold.

Thank you for the kind words and stay tuned!

Im your counterpart on the mechanical side. We call it a millwright, but really just a glorified mechanic

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
7D046089-2029-4265-AA73-77A1533AB95C_zpsbl2rgdzu.jpg

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
i had the same one on my black 02 GT... even back when it was completely stock..little did i know that it was gonna be to the level it was when i sold it... and at least water pumps on mod motors arent too difficult..

Reaction score
all you non california people and your long tubes... if i ever got pulled over i would be screwed and thats only because i lack kittens...

#thatillegalracecarlife

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Will the trans go on there with the header installed?

Yes, but only on the table.. Virtually impossible to install the T45 with the headers installed while in the car. The flywheel has to wait until tomorrow to be turned.

all you non california people and your long tubes... if i ever got pulled over i would be screwed and thats only because i lack kittens...

#thatillegalracecarlife

I have an offroad X-pipe too cuz #****yourprius

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Lookin good! Those covers will look great on there. When are you looking to have this thing buttoned up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online