Why you should dump your exhaust. Everyone should =] (drive by though)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
mean green said:
i was thinking of some dumps :dunno:
you dont remember when I had them on there with my DYNOMAX mufflers??????? My god that thing was a bitch to drive, gas smell in the car BAD, and you could not hear at Micky D's or Burgerking at the dirve thru window, or at the bank. That lasted for like 2 weeks, then I got the MAC exhaust kit and me and Matt put it on 8)

mean green

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
mean green said:
you dont remember when I had them on there with my DYNOMAX mufflers??????? My god that thing was a bitch to drive, gas smell in the car BAD, and you could not hear at Micky D's or Burgerking at the dirve thru window, or at the bank. That lasted for like 2 weeks, then I got the MAC exhaust kit and me and Matt put it on 8)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ya thats right but it did sound bad ass 8) did it not :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
mean green said:
Snakebit said:
mean green said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ya thats right but it did sound bad ass 8) did it not :thumb:

yea it sounded like a drag car........but the down side over ruled that :(

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
It sounds pretty good. I ran my exhaust without tailpipes for a couple days and it got old fast, everything in the car vibrated and it was not comfortable to ride in for too long, sounded mean as hell though but the constant drone was not worth it.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
go drive on the highway for 2 hours and see how much you like your dumped exhaust. :hammer:

What are you the most negative person in the world? You never post compliments and only criticize people for any and everything they do or ask. WTF is your purpose in being here? Oh wait I almost forgot :hammer:

Oh and the car sounds good twist, I cant wait for my o/r h to get here, mine wont be dumped because I like the look and sound of tailpipes too much, but your car does sound mean as shit.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Who runs open headers anymore, I run no headers at all, just open engine block 8)

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
It sounds pretty good. I ran my exhaust without tailpipes for a couple days and it got old fast, everything in the car vibrated and it was not comfortable to ride in for too long, sounded mean as hell though but the constant drone was not worth it.
]

Got old :dunno: How could this sound you hear @ 3:20 get old. I dont even get much vibratiing at all.. http://media.putfile.com/my-mustang-18

but thanks guys. Emissions are coming up next month. Catted H on for Testing than my old o/r Prochamber back on for a new sound enjoyment. However, the H is pure sex will prob go back on asap since the prochamber is too quiet for me after i get use to it.

Passenger

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
mean green said:
What kind of Dynomaxs did you have? I've got Dynomax Ultraflows, and a h-pipe. My stuff is dumped before the rear axle without turn-downs. Its not loud at all. Very comfortable actually. Pretty quiet at idle, and not uber loud at WOT

brwillms

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. I used a buttload of Damping material in my car to get it to a point where I could hear myself think. I'm past the point in my life where I need to have the loudest car on the block.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
brwillms said:
Not gonna happen. I used a buttload of Damping material in my car to get it to a point where I could hear myself think. I'm past the point in my life where I need to have the loudest car on the block.

:ass3: I love having the loudest on the block. Or the whole neighborhood for that point.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
brwillms said:

Im not. Screw the block, I want the loudest car in town.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online