Wobbling Crank Pulley

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
finally getting around to doing my PI head swap. already have the PI cams and the PI intake installed on NPI heads, so im gonna take the plunge and just install the PI heads as well.
banana2.gif

should make for an interesting day on sat. and depending on the color of the coolant, im going to replace it as well, even tho i replaced it back in dec. when i did the PI intake swap, so thats why i need to get the coolant. i need the oil filter for the oil change i need as well, which im going to do after the headswap (the oil in there is still relatively new, so im just going to run that and let the assembly lube wear off with that, then do the oil change.

voidfinger

Reaction score
reivaxtorres said:
finally getting around to doing my PI head swap. already have the PI cams and the PI intake installed on NPI heads, so im gonna take the plunge and just install the PI heads as well.
banana2.gif

should make for an interesting day on sat. and depending on the color of the coolant, im going to replace it as well, even tho i replaced it back in dec. when i did the PI intake swap, so thats why i need to get the coolant. i need the oil filter for the oil change i need as well, which im going to do after the headswap (the oil in there is still relatively new, so im just going to run that and let the assembly lube wear off with that, then do the oil change.

Cool, let us know how the head swap went :) that should be killer

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
reivaxtorres said:
banana2.gif

Cool, let us know how the head swap went :) that should be killer

unless i end up blowing it up. if i do, ill be looking for a 4v soon