you think second gear burnouts are impressive..............

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
why isnt it 4th gear??? look how much smoke that thing is churning out and how quickly

rgs

Reaction score
it looks like he's pumping out a lot of smoke, but he has side exhaust so its moving all the smoke out

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
He shifted 3 times to make him in 4th gear!
no, he got off the throttle 3 times, doesn't mean he shifted 3 times.....go out and try and do a burnout in your car, and it wont be half as productive as that one....lik what was said, he was in first or second...my guess is first.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
i still say hes in 4th. you hear and see him shift. you can tell when he starts in first cause ne bounces it off the rev limiter immediately. then everytime he shifts you can hear it getting harder to spin and you can tell they are spinning after a lower engine rpm everytime. my money is on 4th gear.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you know how possible it is to be doing a burnout like that in 4th gear....its not like he is doing a rolling burnout down the street. he is in 1st or 2nd.

white98stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
you know how possible it is to be doing a burnout like that in 4th gear....its not like he is doing a rolling burnout down the street. he is in 1st or 2nd.
I agree with DFG its obvious he tapped the gas not shifted like he said thats not to possible but i love the video :thumb:

95pootang

Reaction score
hes in first gear, and what a waste of good rubber. but a good burn out anyways. :lame:

Whistler98

Reaction score
I believe he shifted into 4th b/c of the type of blower he has. My buddie had a npi 96 gt with a vortech s-trim on it and he just had a line lock put on it and went to a burnout contest and he shifted into 4th and was still burnnin tire not as fast as this guy though. But this guy would have more power than my buddies car too and with the poss displacement blower I could see it happing.

ripper

Reaction score
Anyone in here with 400+hp knows 4th gear is not hard to spin. Sitting on a waterbox with the linelock on makes it even easier. I think he is in 4th and like the smoke. I can almost smell it. Dont make me prove this one my neighbors will get pissed. :D

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
No 2nd gear burnouts are not impressive. This is 3 gears in my car with nothing but gears and exhaust, and I could have sat still longer (not on a line-loc). So a car with that much power and a water box...4th is really not so amazing when you think about.

Yes I do miss 2nd on the first attempt, and yes I do start in 2nd on the last burnout.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online