Your next mod thread

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
first I will clean up my tail pipes and sand em/polish em the day I get my car back, getting 20% tint all around, getting smoked out ultra clear headlights and see if I can find some one on here to retrofit H.I.D's into them tearing the interior apart to sound deaden everything and install my new carpet then redoing seats with the 03-04 cobra fox seats from tmi and the door panels to match. I have a lot on my plate haha I plan to have most of it done before summer gets here.

You out will love it! I did my old smoked lights in my last fox.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Awesome me man glad you got them. You'll love them

yea im hyped about it... glad I could find a rim I really like that isn't apart of the typical mustang rims (fr500, cobras, bullits, etc) ya know

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I dropped off the Mustang at the tuner today, and while that was going to be it for the year, I plan on doing a few little odds and ends to the car. I have Cobra front brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, and my rear brakes are stock GT brakes with blank rotors. So Im going to buy the FRPP Cobra rear brake kit, and new blank front rotors, and then a set of Hawk HPS pads all around. I also want to freshen up the interior a little bit too. Im not going to be doing much drag racing this year, so I want to button up a lot of little things on the car to make it presentable for the shows...

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Ok, so I dropped off the Mustang at the tuner today, and while that was going to be it for the year, I plan on doing a few little odds and ends to the car. I have Cobra front brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, and my rear brakes are stock GT brakes with blank rotors. So Im going to buy the FRPP Cobra rear brake kit, and new blank front rotors, and then a set of Hawk HPS pads all around. I also want to freshen up the interior a little bit too. Im not going to be doing much drag racing this year, so I want to button up a lot of little things on the car to make it presentable for the shows...

Upgrading to PBR cobra calipers on the front is by far one of the best mods. Not only does it look a lot better but the stopping distance, pedal fee, safety factor is awesome :)

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upgrading to PBR cobra calipers on the front is by far one of the best mods. Not only does it look a lot better but the stopping distance, pedal fee, safety factor is awesome :)

Yea when I did the fronts a few years ago I immediately noticed a big difference. When I upgraded the fronts, I bought stainless hoses as well, which made pedal feel awesome...

ba#97

Reaction score
For drift, I've heard mixed things on panhard setups. Cage = tandem, so its current priority haha.

without the panhard bar all I've noticed was an unpredictability in my car. I would assume for drifting your car would benefit from the rear end being kept in place especially when changing direction quickly. just throwing out an idea from experience though. take it or leave it.

Burninrock24

Reaction score
My parking brake is slightly stuck on. Got some Royal Mobil 1 NASCAR WD-Liquid Blaster to fix that up. Now to wait until I get it up on the lift again. To hell with laying on a condensating garage floor 40* colder than the air.

darinmasse

Reaction score
94 5.0 just picked up a set of bbk shortys and a.magnaflow off road x pipe gunna hook it all up to my Mac cat back hope it sounds good

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Tapatalk 2

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Get my new O2 sensors in.. Than sit and actually think what I want to seriously spend my money on, wisely and effectively.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Trying to decide if I like this look... Ordered some tint to try it on my corners... If I like it I'll be hunting for some real amber corners...
Don't mind the half assed edit.
mBaJad0.jpg

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Trying to decide if I like this look... Ordered some tint to try it on my corners... If I like it I'll be hunting for some real amber corners...
Don't mind the half assed edit.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

I don't like the amber on the fogs. Otherwise it's good. Go with a lighter shade though. Krylon stained glass yellow is like almost the exact color. You'll find a lot of threads on other forums about dying their clear corners amber with that paint.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Ordered a exedy clutch and some other clutch goodies. They can sit in my basement in line for install

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online