Zero rake?

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
I would like to know what springs you need to get, to have the zero rake effect. I want the back of the car to be level with the front. So it looks like these cars in the pics. So what is the difference needed? Do you need the back to be half an inch lower? Or maybe 3/4 of an inch lower?

rearend051-1-1.jpg

ReplicaR

Reaction score
He had different springs front and back. I think front was pro kit, and rear was sport line or something to that tune. It will probably be just more cost effective if you buy the springs you are happy with for the front, and then trim rear springs to match, or play around with isolators.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought Javi had sportlines up front and pro kit in the rear. Dropping the rear more than the front looks pretty stupid, if anything drop the car even all around. Like ReplicaR said i was going to mention leaving out the rear isos if you want slightly more of a drop.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
Yeah I don't want it to be noticeable that the back looks somehow lower than the front. I just want it to look even. I'm thinking that the rear has to be 1/4" lower to get this effect that I'm looking for.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Those are sportline all around with out insolators.

aqua008.jpg

c2xvMi5qcGc.jpg

and this is the rake stance, front sportlines with rear prokit and not insolators:

intswap053.jpg

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Why don't u just get coilovers for the front and make ur current rear springs match the front