1/4 time with this setup

347stroker

Reaction score
Hi guys got a quick question my brother just brough a 1994 gt and he was woundering what i ran with my old setup, but i never did run it so if any of you have and clue please tell me thanks. my car was stock then i added full exhaust, pullies,
410 gears, 125 shot,bored out the upper and lower intake, cold air intake, lager throttle body, and a computer tune. i was thinking somewhere around low13 or high 12s but im not sure thanks guys

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
347stroker said:
Hi guys got a quick question my brother just brough a 1994 gt and he was woundering what i ran with my old setup, but i never did run it so if any of you have and clue please tell me thanks. my car was stock then i added full exhaust, pullies,
410 gears, 125 shot,bored out the upper and lower intake, cold air intake, lager throttle body, and a computer tune. i was thinking somewhere around low13 or high 12s but im not sure thanks guys

with those mods OFF THE JUICE you would be around 40hp or so over stock, so with the gears and sticky tires maybe somewhere around high 13's :dunno: then with the nos ou could have dropped a second easily

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online