2015 Mustang at Cleveland Auto Show

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ew @ the 2015 Mustang.. Hate it. Gimme that Aston Martin tho! haha.. My buddy has an 07 GT500, obviously not the '14, but that thing is so sweet.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I would love to own one as well. And agreed they should just get rid of the backseat completely. How many people buy that car in hopes of transporting their families?

Ding ding ding!! I never have anyone in the back seats, shit only parts if it comes to that.. Besides you gotta be like 4 foot 8 to fit there comfortably.

PonyGlued

Reaction score
For the record I sat in the '14 GT500 that was there and fell in love with it. But I agree, it might as well be a 2 seater. With me only being 6'2 I had to have the seat all the way back and leaned a little to feel comfortable with clutch foot and shifter positions. And the amount of space behind the seat was so minimal I don't think you could fit a 3 ring binder in between them. But still... I'd rock the shit out of one

The lead designer says that they did a lot of work on the inside as far as room goes(probably means more weight added:tongue:), but I agree with you guys it should be a 2 seated design

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
You guys want proof of Euro styling? I just noticed it... Look at the first pic of the Mustang I posted and look at the first pic of the Aston. If you don't see the similarities in the window/roof contouring then you need to think outside the box a little. Like I said I'm not at all hating on it I'm simply saying it holds Euro styling.

Definitely similar, but other cars have the same look. I'm not sure that's the defining trait of euro style. Aston Martins are some of the prettiest cars being built right now and I wouldn't say they look euro, they're just straight sexy.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Definitely similar, but other cars have the same look. I'm not sure that's the defining trait of euro style. Aston Martins are some of the prettiest cars being built right now and I wouldn't say they look euro, they're just straight sexy.

100% Agreed.. Aston Martins are gorgeous cars

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
I was not sold at the midnight internet reveal.
I did think the taillights were a huge improvement after 2010+

I can't say I hate it.
But I can't say I'd buy one anytime soon. I was really unsure what I was expecting from the 2015, but I do know what is, didn't resonate with me.
The interior is just way too much in my opinion.
My 05 has more than I think it needs.
But I won't sit and complain.
I have my 96, and it's exactly what I wanted. A tach, a manual, a v8. No power, no navigation, heavy ass speakers, and no room for people in my rear. My wife rarely gets to ride in it. It's my toy haha

But back to topic, the exterior of the 2015 is pretty nice. But the interior lost me. Even taking into account standard equipment, how much money is it really costing to own one? Now if they (fingers crossed) had a v8 option with NOTHING but standard power features and a simple cd player and 4-6 standard speakers...I may be more inclined to look deeper.
But I fear ford has gone the way of the gadgets.

PonyGlued

Reaction score
The car is definitely awesome looking and its been growing on me too, look at the size of that lockable glove box!...I wonder what that weighs :p

2015-6_zps8336a46e.jpg

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Wasn't one of the big things leading up to the reveal supposed to be weight reduction??
Now I don't have one to weigh or yank parts off of, but it looks like it would weigh the same if not more.....

Unless the ecoboost version is the one they meant.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those pics are better Rob!

What i've seen so far, don't relally like the new styling. Doesn't look like a muscle car.

teal95gt

Reaction score
I could have sworn the Gt500's did not have rear seats...or was that the Super Snake Edition?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Must be super snake. Regular 500's have rear seats in them.

Very cool pix Robb the cobra jet especially looks good. It takes some definite getting used to but eventually most people will come around to it. Does anyone remember me being that guy bashing the living piss out of it when it first came out? No? Good :)

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I was informed by my mom who went last night that this one has already sold... selling price of $90,000......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

04GTChris

Reaction score
The 2015 Mustang is very grown up looking. Heck, I had a 2014 V6 auto as a rental last week (jeep was in the shop) and it felt like something my dad would drive...

Did anyone check out the Chevy SS?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online