5.0L or 4.6L - Which One?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
let's keep the childish name calling to a dull roar you ball licking chode monglers.

if you can't fix a bad opinion with sound tech and logic, you won't do it with flaming...

plus it makes us look like assholes. ... ;-)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
what? I heard otherwise.... googled your name and followed it with "needs textbook money".....

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this here while you homos talk about 4.6L motors.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Lol........ Yeah 4.6 are soooooooo gay. Who the **** would want one?

Not gonna lie in stock form they are complete and total turds. Last year before I had done some of the work to mine, we came up on a stock 00 GT and he wanted to race. So the 01 Cobra, 01 GT, and my 00 GT all lined up... I shit you guys not I thought he was in 5th gear the whole time. It was pathetic what mild build 2v's (excluding the 01 Cobra obviously) do to a stock 2v. And this was when the 01 GT was beating my ass everytime. And we're dead even now so it would have been even worse. So I must admit Paul does have a point that the 4.6 is a shitbox, but I'll still stand by mine till I order a new shortblock ;)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this here while you homos talk about 4.6L motors.

Shouldn't those be stacked on top of your PlayGirl magazines to keep them from blowing away? I mean, that is what paperweights are for....

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i do not have first hand experience with this. however last i seen in published. (yes published) it was just the intake manifold. Like the terminator engine, anyone can toss new parts in an engine to change specs. i was looking for something highly distinctive. different geometry or such.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
If you don't know, then don't spread misinformation.

Saying there's nothing "highly distinctive" between the Coyote and Roadrunner is like saying the Lincoln Mark VIII motor is the same as the '03 Cobra.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well tell us almighty Paul! I dont know anything at all about the roadrunner and I'd love to learn some stuff about it.

is it the R&D for the coyote, or something?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
No. Just the nickname. Coyote is a "regular" 5.0 and "roadrunner" is the Boss 302. There's a name for the '13 GT500 motor too, but I don't remember it.

Funny that they used the Coyote and Roadrunner though.

Paul.