'94 GT AODE ECU Info?

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
ok, won't be able to afford a Tweecer for a fair while with the wife expecting new baby in 5 weeks, so I'm going to have to do things the old way for a while, so:

Does anyone have a address list for the '94 GT AODE ecu(s) specifically rev limit, speed sensor locations, egr info, etc?

OP
OP
M

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
heh, that would be interesting, I don't think they'd be too keen to let that info go freely, remember that technically, he ecu code is a copywrited document, so they'd not take too kindly to me adding things like launch control and shift lights onto it...

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
id just get a stand alone tranny computer from www.becontrols.com i have one and in a flash i can set the shifts to what ever i want them at...plus tons of other stuff

OP
OP
M

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
wayne94mustang said:
id just get a stand alone tranny computer from www.becontrols.com i have one and in a flash i can set the shifts to what ever i want them at..plus tons of other stuff

Hmm, I thought I'd made it quite clear in my first post that I'm going to have 5/8's of sod all cash for the near future - which is why I'm wanting to modify the stock ecu, since I can socket the thing myself, burn my own eproms, etc.

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
well with that computer you do set it anyway you want as many times as you want....just a thought

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online