95 GT - Das Llama!

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and I got a 3D printer for other reasons. But damn do I wish I had this guy earlier when doing all the wiring and door stuff. I could have printed a couple things in ABS that would have made life easier.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Back but not back! I'm still around, got two kiddos now! Older son is just about to turn 2, younger son is 6 months. Sooooooo I'm pretty busy with that.

Anyhoo, still have the Mustang. I use it for AutoCrossing once a month. I'll put some current pics up here as soon as Photobucket stops being stupid.

If anyone is interested in getting into AutoCrossing, it's a lot of fun without a lot of wear-and-tear on your car. And it's relatively cheap :) I race with martinsportscarclub.org - hit me up if you want more info or want to get in to it!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Back but not back! I'm still around, got two kiddos now! Older son is just about to turn 2, younger son is 6 months. Sooooooo I'm pretty busy with that.

Anyhoo, still have the Mustang. I use it for AutoCrossing once a month. I'll put some current pics up here as soon as Photobucket stops being stupid.

If anyone is interested in getting into AutoCrossing, it's a lot of fun without a lot of wear-and-tear on your car. And it's relatively cheap :) I race with martinsportscarclub.org - hit me up if you want more info or want to get in to it!
I switched to imgur after the photobucket change and have been happy with it.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a couple pics from a recent AutoCross event, this is how the car currently sits (and probably will stay this way for a while :) ):

IMG_7043.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I switched to imgur after the photobucket change and have been happy with it.

Photobucket is a little better now, it was *really* rough for a little while. I wasn't doing much online so it didn't really affect me. They've made improvements since and are still working through them. I've had a paid account for a long time so I got grandfathered in when they tried to do their whole $400 a year for hosting images BS.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Since I left off here a long time ago, I've done a couple things. The main differences are new front and rear bumper covers: Cobra up front and plain-jane (no writing) on the rear. Painted. I added hood vents, and a rear spoiler. I'll update this post a little bit later with deets on those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online