95 GT Won't Start

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Swapped in a new dizzy and it fired right up. Problem now is it seems to be missing on a cylinder. So that's next gremlin I'm going to be tracking down. I get shocked when I touch the wires and manifold. So something seems to be jacked up some where. But for now, it's beer time.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry to have left you hanging last night, I left work and never got on the puter after I got home.
Glad the replacement dizzy worked for you. Did you get new or remanned?
If your getting shocked through the wires then it's time for new plugs and wires. Just get some stock replacement plugs and good wires.
You may as well replace the fuel filter and PCV vlv also. If you have a cold air intake then clean the MAF and IAT sensor with MAF cleaner too

Tony Corley

Reaction score
Glad you got it worked out. I got busy yesterday and didn't get back either. By the way, my earlier post asking if you had check for fire at the plugs, I was referring to ignition fire at the spark plugs, not injector plugs, lol. I guess I should have been a little clearer and it would have saved you some time. Sorry.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe I've ever worked on a car some times. I took a break from working on the car to rest my back due to falling off a three wheeler the day before this.

Well, before running to the parts store I figured I'd check my plug wires at the dizzy and plugs one last time. Turns out I'm an idiot and never plugged #1 back in after checking my timing (dad's old school timing light). Doh!

Sorry for not saying this sooner, but thanks for everyone's help. Definitely helped speed up the process by pointing me in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99