96 cobra and 96 gt

voidfinger

Reaction score
hmmm, maybe. It might not hurt that bad with my auto any way...

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea i'm curious about one with long tubes, o/r mid, dumps, 4.30's, Drag Radials, short throw, march ud pulleys, k&N, and march's ram air kit.... wonder what that would do...

I'm thinking that is what i'm wanting to go with on the car... but i know it will be lower since i have a vert, but my car has corbeau clubman seats , no back seat when racing, all the trunk liners taken out and the spair and stuff... I know the seats weigh like 8 pounds with brackets... o well. Plus i want to degree the cams right before i put it in and maybe advance the timeing a little plus a killer dyno tune lol.

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
i ran [email protected] (2.29 60ft) in my 97gt with 40 series weld-ins a K&N drop in :dunno:. Going again tomorrow with the PI Intake..hope for a 14.6 :D.

v8mick

Reaction score
Dont know if my car is a bit special, cos the last owner died and his relatives (who knew nothing about the car )sold it to me, so i know nothing of its spec. I do know it has the cold air kit on and is lowered and stiffened on the suspension and has an awesome sounding stainless exhaust fitted. But my point is this--it accelarates like a scolded cat when punched, even without dumping the clutch ,it lays rubber in first, and starts snaking down the road. Ive done some dragracing in my time--and ive had some quick cars-but ive never had anything as powerful as this cobra. Im not crazy on the road-but when i first bought the car an M3 bm was buggin me and i just left him for dead!! So, having read earlier posts i am now wondering if my car is not typical?? :thumb:

S

scarface

voidfinger said:
yea i'm curious about one with long tubes, o/r mid, dumps, 4.30's, Drag Radials, short throw, march ud pulleys, k&N, and march's ram air kit.... wonder what that would do...

I'm thinking that is what i'm wanting to go with on the car... but i know it will be lower since i have a vert, but my car has corbeau clubman seats , no back seat when racing, all the trunk liners taken out and the spair and stuff... I know the seats weigh like 8 pounds with brackets... o well. Plus i want to degree the cams right before i put it in and maybe advance the timeing a little plus a killer dyno tune lol.
Snakes 99 had a similar combo, and I think he was running 12.5 or so.

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow that sounds nice :) i hope my 4v swap lays me in the 12's :) or maybe with a 150 shot maybe in the 11's :pimp2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online