98 Conv. GT Supercharged Teksid Build

OP
OP
K

kenny150r

Reaction score
I finished the rear end this weekend, FRPP 3.73s, Moser axles, and a cobra 8.8 LSD!

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
Thank you!

Gah I really don't like the boost curve of the centrifugal superchargers though... After getting bigger cams I understand why torque is so important. Low end power really makes a car feel faster. A Procharger or Vortech might be my only affordable options though

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

With the overhead cam motors you have no power tell about 3 grand my friend has a 98 mystic cobra full built by A.E.D 27 grand and i have my car and in first and second i smash his has every time even though on the dyno he made over 80rwhp then me. Its because the push rod 5.0 has really more low end torq compared to the same motor your going to have and keep in mind he has a T trim and i have a Si trim and he is inter cooled and i am meth injected.. We both have Vortech's and if he was to do it all over again he would have went with a KB. Either way they both run low 11s all day long and smack that ass around town :) mine is 3400 with me and his is 3300 with him he is over 100 pounds more then me lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online