A Sneak Peak At The New Hottness!!!(((UPDATED NO ONE USES 56K ANYWAYS)))

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
SRT Handz said:
Foster98GT said:
New Hottness! Its No SRT HANDZ but here they are.
LMFAO!!! :lol:

Man you know your pics are the shit. We need a spot where someone like you with photo skills can teach the unskilled. I know you got a nice camera but before you got it your pics were killer.

My skills are pretty Bullshit, I dont know a thing about photography, I just try to get sick angles and locations

Suspect

Reaction score
O0

my pc would do wonders for the paint and those headlights! u gotta get one if u dont have one already. i cant talk i havent poilshed or waxed mine for a couple months.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Suspect said:
O0

my pc would do wonders for the paint and those headlights! u gotta get one if u dont have one already. i cant talk i havent poilshed or waxed mine for a couple months.
I got new headlights on the way...Hey, once the weather gets better maybe i can come down and have you buffer her for me.

Suspect

Reaction score
sure man! maybe we can get a few of us together and make it a mod day. 8)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
O0

I was just going to say that. IT looks awesome though!

Downshift

Reaction score
Looks pretty fucking sweet man. Im kinda biased im not gonna lie though lol I just got my 03 chrome cobras on last week I need to get some pics but it looks pretty close. Maybe it was someone else but werent you running H&R SS? Because your stance is different then mine altough most pics of those springs look different then mine anyway. Looks nice though good find.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Looks pretty fucking sweet man. Im kinda biased im not gonna lie though lol I just got my 03 chrome cobras on last week I need to get some pics but it looks pretty close. Maybe it was someone else but werent you running H&R SS? Because your stance is different then mine altough most pics of those springs look different then mine anyway. Looks nice though good find.

Yea, im on H&R Supersports. How does my stance differ from yers? What springs you on?

97blackgt

Reaction score
wheels look awesome..makes me want to get my new ones on!! damn snow :nonono: :nonono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online