OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Am I missing something here?

I can clearly see the Procharger plaque, along with the logo. Lol

Tha trap house.

Haha thats what i thought at first to, from far away it def looks like it but the plaque did not read procharger.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
IMG_20160515_152225842_zpspu3kavep.jpg

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
youre running 3 inch exhaust?

WHY DO I NOT HAVE EXHAUST VIDEOS?!?!?!?!

also tell me more about the 3 inch exhaust because i wanna get 3 inch exhaust on the Mare

Bro...where are these exhaust vids... I'm having a relapse

( hahaha didn't want to thread jack the other thread so i moved this post here Frank.)

:thumbsup: Hell yeah shes got full exhaust :). I haven't made many sound clips on cruses for 2 reasons. One, my cell phone sucks at picking up sound clips and Two, im moving so i havent had much time. Going to get a go pro or somthing the day i move there.

In the meantime you can enjoy the two clips i have hidden in this page. :) Look for Post #81 page 5 and then look for Post Number two page 1 after. :thumbsup: Keep in mind, both clips were recorded with a cell phone and on the page 1 clip my coilovers are set high and still settling

As for how 3" exhaust , what i learned on this build is that our factory trans mount will not allow for 3" exhaust, the solution is to modify the trans mount to a new edge allowing the 3" to fit snug :thumbsup: I wrote about how this was done in detail on page 1 of my build thread on my other page.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
i call bs, i am not satisfied with these excuses. lol

the detailed reading and studying will be taking place very soon

Bwhahaha :thumbsup: ill just simplify things by saying within the next month i will have a *New* proper kick ass sound clip recorded using good equipment.

-And awesome man enjoy! Thats what its here for!

Reaction score
A short cold start clip, turn up that volume :)

[video=youtube;yz8U16JMgJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz8U16JMgJY[/video]

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:lewx4:

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
lol i posted a couple new sound clips in my build, doesnt sound as sexiliciously tits legit though

Thanks brother, I appreciate that! I posted about them didnt i? Or have you posted new onces since? She sounds mean!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online