Boosted Auto 5.4 Just About Done...

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Here are Some Pics,Got some more work done to the car.Had to cut into the scoop a little more for clearance,put a hard plastic Oval peice in the CAI to stop it from collapsing,Mounted the Regulator Made up my Feed and Return lines,Still dont have back tires for my Rear Rims But ill Figure somthing out.

Sorry for the Crappy Night time pics.But i also got the -8 Line Installed and A1000 Regulator mounted.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I got the hood pins on i just have to mount them to the car.Waiting on that because im debating welding the nut to it or not.

Got the Fuel system done and ecu in monday Turned the key to hear the sound of the 255 humming in the tank.Got the fuel pressure damn near 40psi from just turning the key on off on off to get pressure on the System to check for leaks.Have two Tiny Tiny Leaks on one of my adapters to the stock feed line, no biggie im happy its a easy fix.

Since i went from 5 speed to auto i no longer have a clutch pedal to push in for the switch to let me start the car so i couldent turn it over i have to figure that out this weekend of how to fix that issue.If anyone had any ideas let me know.If not ill figure it out this Friday when i Mess with the car again.Once i get the wires by the pedals straightend out and get a basic tune in the computer im going to try to start it.So if all goes as planned i might have some video of it runing this weekeend

Magic

Reaction score
Quite the project!

Maybe you can wire up the clutch switch to a remote mount switch on the dash/console or somewhere. Would almost act as a safety device as well.

OR figure out a way to hook it up to the shifter so it only starts in PARK.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.