burn outs!

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
St33da said:
im reading all these replies and people telling him to dump the clutch and then quickly get on the brakes..... am I the only person who uses the left foot to operate the clutch while i use the heel of my right foot to hold the brakes and the toes of my right foot to operate the gas? :dunno:

i do the same thing.. if i had a manual anymore, but i got a automatic at the moment :eek:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Vendetta said:
St33da said:
im reading all these replies and people telling him to dump the clutch and then quickly get on the brakes..... am I the only person who uses the left foot to operate the clutch while i use the heel of my right foot to hold the brakes and the toes of my right foot to operate the gas? :dunno:

i do the same thing.. if i had a manual anymore, but i got a automatic at the moment :eek:

autos are sooooo much better then 5 speeds your a smart man... my plans for our next stang are a 99+ cobra with a auto swap :pimp:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Vendetta said:
St33da said:

autos are sooooo much better then 5 speeds your a smart man... my plans for our next stang are a 99+ cobra with a auto swap :pimp:

i'll say it right now.. 5spds are flat out more fun on the street.. racing there not bad, im good enough at driving one that my times dont vary between an auto and a 5spd car. shift kit, cooler, and gears make an auto alot more fun though

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Heel-Toe.

Practice a bit. :)

lol . . you sound like SRTHandz . . . :D

Dump the clutch and jam the brake . . . the heel toe shit doesn't work that well.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ive been rev matching my car for a few months now and i like it alot better. i used to just let the clutch out slowly and let the RPMs match up to each other..

ive tried heel-toeing a few times.. that is hard lol. i suck at it.

burnouts look cool but can trash your car. have fun doing both. :)

(it shouldnt be to bad if you do what the guys have told you on here)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that's all I've done.
I'll need some tutoring on the 150 ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99