Car Running Like Shit, Help me fix the problem

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well i already ordered the wires and they are hear tomorrow. As of right now i have No issues with the wires, but i would like to get any maintenance out of the way because i want no issues with my car come 2009....think i should return the wire and get my cash back or through them on just to be a "Careful Nancy"?

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
if it gives you a warm and fuzzy with new wires, go for it nancy. i found out my car doesnt like iridium autolites. it likes ngk tr55s though. i personally dont like the FRPP wires. too friggin long. i dont have the downtime right now to toy with them. i have MSDs and major project mods i have to do too. what wires are you using now?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xploder17s said:
what wires are you using now?

FRPP. I have had them for over 4 years and 60K...i guess they kinda need changing

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
have a garage? if so, leave your hood open. have the lights out. and have someone start the car and watch under hood for any sparks. if you see sparks. change em. this checks the integrity of the silicone. and you mentioned it ran like poop after washing.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it didnt fun like poop after washing. It ran like poop the next day after putting 30+ miles on it.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Well i already ordered the wires and they are hear tomorrow. As of right now i have No issues with the wires, but i would like to get any maintenance out of the way because i want no issues with my car come 2009....think i should return the wire and get my cash back or through them on just to be a "Careful Nancy"?

Ha, if only it were that easy.

Driving an older car like ours pretty much gaurantees that you will have some stupid problem over the course of the year.

My radiator cap just stopped working for example....not a big deal but something stupid always seems to be breaking with these cars.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
just installed the new plug wires and cleaned the MAF....Car runs even better. I think my car just needed a good servicing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online