Chrome Wheels...wax?

ALITL8

Reaction score
here's some pics of a bike we polished with Flitz. i'll upload some pics of an engine compartment that had to be Flitzed to remove some baked on "i dont know what the hell it was" shit, if ya'll want to see them ;) sorry about the size of the images, they need to be this large to see the little details...

100_0124.jpg

100_0129.jpg

100_0125.jpg

100_0132.jpg

100_0131.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice.

Did I read right that it works on painted surfaces?

How do u apply it?
:)

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Nice.

Did I read right that it works on painted surfaces?

How do u apply it?
:)

thanks guys

yes Dalamar, you can use it on basically any smooth surface. application depends on the condition of item to be polished... in most cases by hand works very well. after doing a 26' Ski Nautique with it to remove oxidation i dont recommend using it on a whole car, etc. not that it doesnt work extremely well, its just a PITA on something that big.

here's some pics of that engine bay we did with Flitz... this is about as much painted surface as you want to do ;)

300zxtt1.jpg

300zxtt2.jpg

300zxtt3.jpg

300zxtt4.jpg

oh yea and the wheels on my car have been done with Flitz too ;D

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt, thats an excellent price... im going to order some more too. i pay $45 a can from a local wholesaler that i know. i never even thought to look on ebay for it :dunno:

oh yea, dont waste your money on the polishing ball... i have one and never use it.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats double the price, he does ship to canada but only air. I dont think I need that much anyways. Longshot but would you be willing to sell me like 1/4 of the amount that comes in those cans? Ill give you $10 for it? Just put it in anybottle? lemme know no rush like I mean one u order some off that guy on ebay for cheap. If not no biggie. How many galons/liters are in those anyways?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
yes Dalamar, you can use it on basically any smooth surface. application depends on the condition of item to be polished... in most cases by hand works very well. after doing a 26' Ski Nautique with it to remove oxidation i dont recommend using it on a whole car, etc. not that it doesnt work extremely well, its just a PITA on something that big.

Thanks Alitl8, I just ordered the 5 oz tube, and some microfibers.

ALITL8

Reaction score
michaelprimetime said:
Hey guys, nice forum. I do not own a Mustang, but I came across your Flitz talk. If anyone wants to, use discount code SN95 on http://www.flitz-polish.com and you will get 20% off all of the products. To the guy that just ordered some, I will apply the discount to your order.

Discount code: SN95 = 20% off your order

Site: http://www.flitz-polish.com

wow michael, thanks for the discount!!! i wish i had known that before i bought it off Ebay last night. i'll bookmark your site for my next order ;)

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the deal Michael.

So which do u guys perfer the paste or the liquid? Im assuming the paste works better? Seems that the liquid would be a breeze to apply. Do they both last as long, shine up as well? What about for wheels.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Thanks for the deal Michael.

So which do u guys perfer the paste or the liquid? Im assuming the paste works better? Seems that the liquid would be a breeze to apply. Do they both last as long, shine up as well? What about for wheels.

i like them both and Flitz in itself is easy to apply and remove for the most part. the paste is my favorite though :thumb:

edit; btw, paste is not really a good definition of what it is... its more like a cream

michaelprimetime

Reaction score
The main difference between the paste and the liquid is that the paste has a 6-month anti-tarnish formula in it. Simply put, that means it will protect for up to 6 months. I prefer the paste myself. It is not difficult to apply at all, but the liquid metal polish is "a little bit easier" to apply. Now don't get me wrong, the liquid metal is a great polish, but when we polish stuff we want it to last as long as possible. For a car, motorcycle, boat, etc. I would recommend using the paste. :thumb:

michaelprimetime

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Ok ill go for the paste then.

Noticed you are in Canada. Send me an email and I will manually process an order for you. We do not typically ship to Canada, but I can make exceptions. Anyone else, shoot me an email. michael @ primetimesolutions . com <---- email is like that so the spyders don't pick it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online