Chrome Wheels...wax?

ALITL8

Reaction score
im gonna bring a nasty wheel in out of the garage and polish on it a little by hand. i'll post some pics when im done ;D

ALITL8

Reaction score
heres the pics... finally got around to messing with it.

before

flitzpolish1.jpg

after

flitzpolish2.jpg

after/before

flitzpolish3.jpg

ALITL8

Reaction score
hand polished with some flitz, a cotton towel and a microfiber. if thats what you mean by "what did you do there to get it like that?".

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got in some stock of metal polish. I only have 4 pairs left (Metal Master) and I guarantee it's the best stuff you'll ever use. :thumb:
I started off using Mothers and used flitz with a powerball for the longest time. I went back to Mothers b/c the powerball left lint and dust everywhere. I like the idea of waxing on a polish and letting it dry to a haze. It's such a treat to see the shine underneath.
It's a 2 part system and truckers and bikers love this stuff.
Look at this article on it:
Metal Master
I sell it $20 per bottle locally.
For you guys here $35 shipped for a bottle of Easy cut and Final shine together so you can get your bling on. 8)

ALITL8

Reaction score
ive never used the power ball... IMO they are a joke.

i said this in another thread but you need to send me a sample. if it will work easier and out perform my Flitz i'll be your best customer. ive been to the link you posted after being told about the best polish (Glare Professional Polish) on the market. i bought $125 worth of their product to test it out... works great but doesnt last anywhere near as long as they claimed it would. needless to say, im back to using my favorite wax.

p.s. i also used to use mother's... Flitz beats mother's hands down!

ALITL8

Reaction score
i would post some pics of the wheels i just polished for a customer but i let my daughter borrow my camera and now its gone :mad: would you believe me if i told you they look awesome :dunno:

badass98svt

Reaction score
i'm gonna buy some of that schtuff.
alitl8, how long did it take to get the wheel that shiny? honestly.

ALITL8

Reaction score
at most maybe 30 minutes, probably less... i was just doing a quicky so i could post a pic :dunno:

Flitz is the only polish ive "used" since i was introduced to it and i detail for a living :thumb: ive tried a few other but nothing compares.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine showed up,
got a pak of microfibers too.

Gotta try it on my wheels.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Mine showed up,

let me know how much you love it ;D for best results, use a cotton towel to apply it and buff off the heavier residue, then use the microfibers for the final polish. the more you polish, the brighter it will shine :thumb:

good luck and i know youre going to enjoy working with it ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
i would post some pics of the wheels i just polished for a customer but i let my daughter borrow my camera and now its gone :mad: would you believe me if i told you they look awesome :dunno:

I can believe your daughter borrowed it and hasnt returned it, thats kids for ya. ;D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
Dalamar said:
Mine showed up,

let me know how much you love it ;D for best results, use a cotton towel to apply it and buff off the heavier residue, then use the microfibers for the final polish. the more you polish, the brighter it will shine :thumb:

good luck and i know youre going to enjoy working with it ;)

OK, that stuff works good.

Did my Dads truck wheels, they're pretty new, he hasnt hand washed them since the fall.

there was alot of tar and crap in the grooves, and at the base of the spokes.

The pix are phone taken, and not the best - but u get the idea.
my wife had the digital camera, and it snowed that night, but they were clean for at lease an hour!

wheeldirty.jpg

wheelclean.jpg

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
ooooooh! Chip Foose is gonna be pissed if he finds out you didnt use Mothers Powerball on his wheels... :noes:

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
alright, looking closer I cant tell if that is FOOSE or BOSS? anyway, if they were- FOOSE wheels, he might be angry. lol im sucha dumbass. I thought that was a little weird that he purchased FOOSE wheels and hasnt cleaned them. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online