Cobra owners do you get much hate from GT's ?

white98stang

Reaction score
honestly though you guys on here like snakebit, scarface, and dalmar really are helpful and ive never seen youll make negative comments on people cars but really everyone here has a really nice of car so i guess i understand

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Boo$t Or Die said:
jpj i wish there were more people out there like you. Every single person on 3.8mustang was anal or thought there 3.8 was holy. Noone believed what I had or did to my car. I understand fully though about the mustangs. With my v6 ill race any mustang i see even though 89 percent of the time they slowly pull away after a couple of seconds. The time im running with them and keeping up with them makes my day. I get all the time wats wrong with your v8 and I just laugh. I appreciate everyone on this site not hating on my for my 6. My dad recently went out and sold his truck and got an 05 4.6 . So either way im in both familys a little bit. I dont think my cars better or faster then everyone i just like going at it and like someone said just to race a faster car to see it scream by and wish one day youd have something faster
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

says the person who said he put GT40 heads on his v6 rofl!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
white98stang said:
i know exactley what you are talking about.... 3.8mustang site is really shitty everyone there thinks there sixer is the best and everyone puts cobra badges and body kits on there car hahaha.... 90% of people their has new edges and really look down on sn95! I love this site because everyone here gets along and doesent brag about their car, this site so far has been the best for me :boink:
you obviously dont go to that site very often, the only reason you may see people with cobra badges on that site, is because they actually own a cobra. more than half the people on that board have upgraded from a v6, but still have respect for the 6. so please, before you start trashing another site...please know wht the hell you are talking about.

M

mustangman111

im not gonna waist my time arguing with you because the gt 40 heads was all a joke. I could say i had a stock 3.8 on that site and still noone would believe me. I came here because i get treated better and people actually have kind words to say. I only lost my temper there because 90 percent of them were all looks and no engine so I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 3.8 IS THE WORST and most hated on mustang site. Its no wonder why noone likes the v6 mustang. Im not going to start anything with you because you are not worth my time and now That my family has the 06 gt I could really care less of what you think. Have a good day and keep PIMPIN

S

scarface

white98stang said:
honestly though you guys on here like snakebit, scarface, and dalmar really are helpful and ive never seen youll make negative comments on people cars but really everyone here has a really nice of car so i guess i understand
thats because we all were taught if you didnt have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all O0

white98stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
white98stang said:
i know exactley what you are talking about.... 3.8mustang site is really shitty everyone there thinks there sixer is the best and everyone puts cobra badges and body kits on there car hahaha.... 90% of people their has new edges and really look down on sn95! I love this site because everyone here gets along and doesent brag about their car, this site so far has been the best for me :boink:
you obviously dont go to that site very often, the only reason you may see people with cobra badges on that site, is because they actually own a cobra. more than half the people on that board have upgraded from a v6, but still have respect for the 6. so please, before you start trashing another site...please know wht the hell you are talking about.
obviously you havent been on there in a while the other person on this thread also agrees w. me... Oh yea they have respects for all 6's right??? Thats a joke because i have seen multiple threads of members rides that all the people on the site criticized but not all on there are bad... just a majority, and by the way im not trashin a 3.8mustang site because i must say they are helpful sometimes...your just like one of those pricks on that site :aresehole:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
oh really, im on that site everyday...and it called constructive criticism, people have an opinion on cars and aren't scared to speak their mind. and some people do hate over there, as well as every forum on the internet. and go ahead and call me an asshole. and if you were on this site enough, you would know people here do the same, its just the majority won't speak there mind. and there are multiple people on this site that are also on 3.8. and as far as GT40 kid agreeing with you, it's because he was laughted off the board for him saying he had things on his car that wouldn't even fit...and not just once, multiple times. and if you would read the thread on his Gt40 bullshit, you would know he isn't mr. buddy buddy cool guy....he insulted everyone and even the people who complimented on his car. and how are you not trashin the site when in your previous post you said the site was "shitty", you obviously are very stupid, cannot read, or have memory loss...maybe a combination of all three.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Boo$t Or Die said:
I only lost my temper there because 90 percent of them were all looks and no engine so I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 3.8 IS THE WORST and most hated on mustang site. Its no wonder why noone likes the v6 mustang.

that's funny, and most people's car on their aren't stock...and im willing to bet a decent amount of the cars on that website are faster than a good amount of people on this site, including myself. and the people that do have stock motors except that, not everyone needs to go fast, some people are content on driving a slow car. at least they arent posing saying they have GT40 heads and an "erson comp cam" on their v6... :lame:

white98stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
oh really, im on that site everyday...and it called constructive criticism, people have an opinion on cars and aren't scared to speak their mind. and some people do hate over there, as well as every forum on the internet. and go ahead and call me an asshole. and if you were on this site enough, you would know people here do the same, its just the majority won't speak there mind. and there are multiple people on this site that are also on 3.8. and as far as GT40 kid agreeing with you, it's because he was laughted off the board for him saying he had things on his car that wouldn't even fit...and not just once, multiple times. and if you would read the thread on his Gt40 bullshit, you would know he isn't mr. buddy buddy cool guy....he insulted everyone and even the people who complimented on his car. and how are you not trashin the site when in your previous post you said the site was "shitty", you obviously are very stupid, cannot read, or have memory loss...maybe a combination of all three.

first of all i have to get running pony vinyls all over my car to be as fuckin smart and kool as you are... buy maybe thats my next mod, anyways by saying that 3.8 is shitty i meant the people not the actual site dumbass and before you start talking about someone getting laughed off the site maybe you should look at your position on this website...you know since you are suppose to be a veteran on this site, maybe you should learn how to talk to other fellow members of this site, not by calling them stupid and unintelligent... Stupid is the damn stampede of horses you got running on the bottom of your pimp ride

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
white98stang said:
first of all i have to get running pony vinyls all over my car to be as fuckin smart and kool as you are... buy maybe thats my next mod, anyways by saying that 3.8 is shitty i meant the people not the actual site dumbass and before you start talking about someone getting laughed off the site maybe you should look at your position on this website...you know since you are suppose to be a veteran on this site, maybe you should learn how to talk to other fellow members of this site, not by calling them stupid and unintelligent... Stupid is the damn stampede of horses you got running on the bottom of your pimp ride
all im gonna say is spend some more time on this site, you may learn a few things, like what someone's car looks like...

and its funny how you turn to "trying" to bash my car, isn't that what someone on 3.8 would do? ::)

M

mustangman111

like what someone's car looks like...

Exactly my point, unlike 3.8 I actually have preformance mods done and i dont list my 1/4 mile times happily posted as 17.2

the gt 40 heads again for the last time was a joke. I actually have the erson comp cam card to verify the part that is in my 3.8 mustang just to let you know. I even listed the duration and I went to the place where they rebuilt my engine to make sure that was the company name. As far as 3.8mustang I dont like 98 percent of them and I never made fun of you or your car or your avatar. I dont even know why im in a cobra thread anyway but i never thought id come here and hear about 3.8 mustang. I dont know why you even had to say something. Its my opinion about the site and im sure i can show you how many people dislike 3.8 mustang forums. You are on the site alot I see so you must be a 3.8 veteran more props to you. But when someone else brings up 3.8 in a bad way dont come crying about a year old joke about gt 40 heads.

white98stang

Reaction score
so basically this thread has become violent haha.... nothing to get serious we just all have different oppinions no hard feelings here DFG 8)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bunnypancake.jpg

S

scarface

all the silly Gt owners fighting...lol....pion's!

JK fellas :D

I KID I KID!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
all the silly Gt owners fighting...lol....pion's!

JK fellas :D

I KID I KID!
actually it a GT owner arguing with two v6 owners.

and that "one year old thread" is from the beginning of February. and you must be a real special customer for Erson and Comp cams to join forces to make your cam. ::)

but anyway, you are entitled to your opinion just as i am...you choose to talk shit about a site that chooses to talk shit about about whether or not they like someone's car....i guess they aren't entitled to their opinion though.

but ill let this thread get back to GT owners hating on Cobras.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online