Cobra owners do you get much hate from GT's ?

S

scarface

Stevo said:
WTF is a srt? :dunno:
srt is the division of daimlerchrysler, like SVT is to ford

srt4=neon
srt6=crossfire
srt8=charger,magnum
srt10=dodge ram, viper

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Stevo said:

srt4=neon
srt6=crossfire
srt8=charger,magnum
srt10=dodge ram, viper

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: you DARE forget to mention the srt Jeep Cherokee :nonono:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Stevo said:

srt4=neon
srt6=crossfire
srt8=charger,magnum
srt10=dodge ram, viper

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: you DARE forget to mention the srt Jeep Cherokee :nonono:
yeah, I knew I was leaving one of them out. sorry boss.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Stevo said:

srt4=neon
srt6=crossfire
srt8=charger,magnum
srt10=dodge ram, viper

yeah, I knew I was leaving one of them out. sorry boss.

those Cherokees are sick, I miss my 01 and i would KILL to have a new SRT one

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TheBab said:
SRT Jeep is pretty damn SICK.... O0

I was reading a thread over on SVTP about a guy with a L truck having a race with a SRT Jeep......its interesting to see what the guys say about the Jeep :)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
there's one more srt vehicle you guys forgot the 300C srt-8...new new srt-4 will be a 300 hp awd caliber...should be sweet

S

scarface

Shit...I forgot another.. the caliber hasnt come out yet, thats why I didnt post it.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
AGAIN!!! wtf is the deal???
the same guy who has the smalled black cobra, i work at McDonalds and he came up there and i was in the parking lot talking to a co-worker and the guy knows i drive the mustang cuz he saw me get in and out of it a few times and didnt even say a damn word. i wanted to say nice car but then i remembered how much of a douche bag he is so i just kept looking at his car.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
AGAIN!!! wtf is the deal???
the same guy who has the smalled black cobra, i work at McDonalds and he came up there and i was in the parking lot talking to a co-worker and the guy knows i drive the mustang cuz he saw me get in and out of it a few times and didnt even say a damn word. i wanted to say nice car but then i remembered how much of a douche bag he is so i just kept looking at his car.

lol, Terminator owners are notorious for being pricks to other mustang owners. I usually nod my head to anybody with a v8 stang. Camaros and firebirds I just stare at. :hammer:

M

mustangman111

jpj i wish there were more people out there like you. Every single person on 3.8mustang was anal or thought there 3.8 was holy. Noone believed what I had or did to my car. I understand fully though about the mustangs. With my v6 ill race any mustang i see even though 89 percent of the time they slowly pull away after a couple of seconds. The time im running with them and keeping up with them makes my day. I get all the time wats wrong with your v8 and I just laugh. I appreciate everyone on this site not hating on my for my 6. My dad recently went out and sold his truck and got an 05 4.6 . So either way im in both familys a little bit. I dont think my cars better or faster then everyone i just like going at it and like someone said just to race a faster car to see it scream by and wish one day youd have something faster

white98stang

Reaction score
i know exactley what you are talking about.... 3.8mustang site is really shitty everyone there thinks there sixer is the best and everyone puts cobra badges and body kits on there car hahaha.... 90% of people their has new edges and really look down on sn95! I love this site because everyone here gets along and doesent brag about their car, this site so far has been the best for me :boink:

ripper

Reaction score
I wave to all the Mustangs i see (cept for the grannies) lol. You would be surprised to see how many mustangs are in NJ. Loads of 6 bangers. The way the price of gas is goin im thinkin they made a good move.

S

scarface

I get alot of hate from Gt owners, but most of it from this site :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online