Cobra owners do you get much hate from GT's ?

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
I get some hate from cobra owners, cause they dont like being beat.

do ya now? take your damn blower and :gtfo: :gtfo:

;D ;D
thats why I made mine look like a cobra...so i could get some friends..lol :)

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
After I got my GT done I went and looked for a car but everyone is like cobra cobra cobra. So I bought a Saleen. If you put enough boost on anything it will go fast. People around here think they are gods gift so I ignore them(03-04 Cobras)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I think that it really comes down to the person,just like a ricer,there will always be that one guy that thinks his car is king sh#t.

Snake,you think that you have it bad...lol,it's even worse for us 94-98 guys. :'( The only time i get haters,is from the modular crowd for some reason. I have a lot of friends with stangs(old to new),and we all bust ballz,but we just do it for fun.....but it seems that most mod guys still have this premise that if your car was made before 98,it's slower than theirs. In some cases this is the truth,(some >:D)but it's still a lame attitude to put onto others with "lesser" cars. If I'm at a light and a Modular pulls up,and revs his engine,I look over and nod,and give a quick rev.....most guys are like O0 8).....and then others have this same "I'll piss on your car" look,and that just rips me up. I try to just ignore it,but when someone is that cocky,you just have to put them in their place. I love Cobra's,and I love racing against them,especially when the guys are cool,and just playin around. I've also made a few enemy's too.....for some reason,cobra guys just can't deal with it when a late model wipes them. The last terminator that I ran,he just had a reburn,and CIA,it was a fun race,but he lost..... when we got to the next light he was like....."not bad,but my buddy's terminator's gonna smoke you" So now,everyday that my car's parked outside my buddy's store,his stupid friend drives through the parking lot with his black on black 03 with a Kb.....and always revs the engine,and smokes the tires. Finally I got sick of it,and walked outside to talk to him. He told me his car put down 600 whp,and he wants to show me what a real car can do.....I'm like,"dude,you have a hudred more hp than me,what's there to prove"? lol After talking to him some more,the real story comes out. His friend was so bent from being beat,that he told his buddy that he raced this guy who did a 4v swap(me)lol,and said that I was talkin smack about his car. I started to laugh,and told him that my car wasn't a mod motor,just a 5.0 HCI with a kb blower....after that we both started laughing,and ended up looking at each other's cars,and now we're really good friends. (and his buddy is the brunt of all our jokes) ;D

ripper

Reaction score
Ive never met a mustang guy or gal i didnt like.

TheBab

Reaction score
I'm a car enthusiast... I'll give respect where respect is due... to any car...

94twinscrew

Reaction score
TheBab said:
I'm the same way,if the car is nice,it doesn't matter if it's a stang or import.....a nice car,is a nice car. I got my ass handed to me by this bpu supra,(I mean handed)lol.....after the race,all i could say was "holy sh#t","that's a sick car". Then we pulled into the BK and ended up hangin out for half the night. Most car guys are like us,they just luv fast cars,it doesn't matter who made them.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
no hatin' on other stangs...i have a lot of respect for s/c v6s, gts, cobras all that...I'm driving the srt-6 right now (hence automotive purgatory in my sig) lots of hate for that thing, lots of love too :thumb: i got into it with a new edge gt once and barely won out from a roll...this thing wasn't stock...when I had to turn off, it was respectful...

TheBab

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
TheBab said:
I'm the same way,if the car is nice,it doesn't matter if it's a stang or import.....a nice car,is a nice car. I got my ass handed to me by this bpu supra,(I mean handed)lol.....after the race,all i could say was "holy sh#t","that's a sick car". Then we pulled into the BK and ended up hangin out for half the night. Most car guys are like us,they just luv fast cars,it doesn't matter who made them.

I've always been a FWD 4cylinder person myself... from SRT-4s to Integras to CRXs.....

My BAB is my first Ford... my first RWD.. my first V8... :noes:

I love it though.

S

scarface

TheBab said:
94twinscrew said:
TheBab said:

I've always been a FWD 4cylinder person myself... from SRT-4s to Integras to CRXs.....

I love it though.
Im an srt man myself :)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
TheBab said:
94twinscrew said:
TheBab said:

I love it though.
Im an srt man myself :)

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

;)

S

scarface

Ill just take a cobra please...not having any stang right now kinda sucks.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
"ANY" mustang i see, i wave to.

so do i, but you know what pisses me off. when you wave and they dont wave back.
there is this guy ive seen a couple times rolling around in a SLAMMED 03/04 cobra black with black tinted windows, black rims with polish lip and sounds amazing. hes gotta be in his 20s and i waved at him a couple times and nothing.
but then again there is this guy who has a red del sol with a bodykit and all, everytime he sees me he waves. nice guy, im not sure if i know him or he just appreciates my car. i wave back.

i waved at a 99+ gt today, just cuz it was clean and looked good. the guy kept driving and didnt wave.....

i know the whole "jeep thing" where everyone who drives a jeep, stock or not, wave at each other. why dont we do the same?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online