Cool 2 tone chop!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I like 2 tone, I want to do the red and black, im thinking same design as the one posted in this thread.

they had a kick ass red/black new edge in mmff like a year or 2 ago...i think i have pics somewhere.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
bluextc said:
lr.jpg

Customizing FTW! lol

As for 2 tone, I think it can look great, if done correctly (red and black looks great, but clashes with white graphics...)

YO SH1T THET RYDE IS HOTT Y0 DAYUM! IS THAT SHET 4 S4ALE DAWG?!! I GOTSTA BYE THA WUN!!? :hitit: :khobra:

G

GREG@SN95

Matt94GT said:
bahah I really like bill's stang and 2 tone choice too I think greg is just blind.

I'm just busting his hump...

no doubt it looks good :hammer:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
bluextc said:
lr.jpg

Customizing FTW! lol

As for 2 tone, I think it can look great, if done correctly (red and black looks great, but clashes with white graphics...)

YO SH1T THET RYDE IS HOTT Y0 DAYUM! IS THAT SHET 4 S4ALE DAWG?!! I GOTSTA BYE THA WUN!!? :hitit: :khobra:

DOS BE DAYTONS YO...NOT CHEAPY'S

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
that low riders bad !!!! lol well any who haha not a big fan of 2 tone sorry..but i think it looks better on verts...you drop the top and its not so....so....2 colors lol

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
FIVELITERS said:
bluextc said:
lr.jpg

Customizing FTW! lol

DOS BE DAYTONS YO...NOT CHEAPY'S

OH SHET! WURD! 4 SALE!?!?!?!?!??! :naughty:

NotQuik

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
bluextc said:
lr.jpg

Customizing FTW! lol

now that's what i'm talking about.

Bill94vert

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
Matt94GT said:
bahah I really like bill's stang and 2 tone choice too I think greg is just blind.

I'm just busting his hump...

no doubt it looks good :hammer:

haha you bastard... i just bought plane ticket to come visit you... :slap: wonder if i can get a refund??

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
who had that yellow and black vert? was it that blackdiamond guy? iono but that thing was one of the nicest verts ive seen.

L

LR98Snake

I ran into a guy that had his gt done that way and damn it looked retarded good. I have seriously been considering 2 tone for the last few months. Black on top running with the body line then keeping the laser red on the bottom. Still need to get my hands on a s281 spoiler. Now I need to get this cobra R hood off and get the factory cobra hood bezels and grills so I can put the factory hood back on. Bill your car is SEX man, seriously.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online

No members online now.