Detailed my 5.0 today

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Looks good brotha man! Great job also fiveptslow I could detail your ride for yiu next spring if you wanted lol gg da and whole compound, polish, glaze and sealent also full interior cleaning.

If the price is right I'm game. I have no problem with waxing/washing, interior and engine bay stuff.. It's just I'm dreading having to do the clay bar and compounding and such... Never done it before and it seems like alot of effort LOL. I have no problem doing it myself but meh. It's just alot of scratches from the shop that had it before me putting boxes on it and such. Plus I have a single little ship in my rear corner panel that is about half the diameter of the cap on a pen, and is starting to rust a bit. I also have a dent right next tot he gas cap with chipped paint that I'm not too sure how I'm going to fix... lol

teal95gt

Reaction score
I would do it for like 100 for a forum member entire car just would take a good 6-8 hours haha I could drive u home and pick u up to get it when its done or just bring all my shit to your house if yiu have a hose and an electrical outlet I could access.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I would do it for like 100 for a forum member entire car just would take a good 6-8 hours haha I could drive u home and pick u up to get it when its done or just bring all my shit to your house if yiu have a hose and an electrical outlet I could access.
I'll PM you. As much as I want to ruin Joe's thread... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
$100 is what i charge. Full interior detail, vaccuum. Exterior compound, glaze, compound, wax (all with my orbital buffer), polish all chrome, rain x windows etc

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
$100 is what i charge. Full interior detail, vaccuum. Exterior compound, glaze, compound, wax (all with my orbital buffer), polish all chrome, rain x windows etc

I'd have you do it for that but you'd spend like what, $60 in gas just to get here? LOL

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'd have you do it for that but you'd spend like what, $60 in gas just to get here? LOL

Lol yeah around that, probably closer to $100 since your like 2xx miles away. Idk what this gas guzzler would get on a full tank all highway lol

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Man you guys have to much dedication to your cars,and it definitely shows! Very nice work.

Josh

Reaction score
Too much dedication? I don't think that's possible. I'm definitely addicted to mine. :laughing4:

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man this is my daily lol. Drive it like 4-5 days a week. I put in a lot of work on this paint lol, blacks the best color tho. Nah man, haha. This things not going anywhere, im too attatched to it. 50 grand its yours, lol jk.
lol....even if i promise no 20's and bags :sad5: hahaha!!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Man you guys have to much dedication to your cars,and it definitely shows! Very nice work.
Lol can't help it. Thanks!
Too much dedication? I don't think that's possible. I'm definitely addicted to mine. :laughing4:
This is my cocaine lol.
lol....even if i promise no 20's and bags :sad5: hahaha!!
Haha i would love to do some nice 20s and bags, bout that bagged life. Maybe in a year or so I'd do bags.I'd sell it if I wasn't as attatched to to it as i am.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
why did you skip cleaning the wheel wells?! rest of the car looks good.

teal95gt

Reaction score
Don't get too attached to it lol, look what happened to me. It just takes one asshole and a split second decision and bam all the shit you worked for and all the hours you put into the car are gone, not trying to be a negative pessimistic prick here lol just telling it like it is.

teal95gt

Reaction score
Wow paints amazing. Do u clay bar, polish then wax or?
I imagine he washed it followed by a clay barring, washed it again (when you wash it knowing you're going to do the whole nine yards wash it with a mixture of dish soap and a small amount of simple green for the first wash and something like megs gold class for the post bar wash) then compound it, polish, glaze, sealant(let it sit on the paint for about an hour then buff it off) and last you have to wait about 24 hours for the sealant to cure then you apply the wax of your choice and once you do that you're set for a long time. You only have to wash it when ever you feel like, once you do the whole 9 yards you do not have to worry about the paint for a very long time. I used to wash mine like once every two weeks and wax it after. Once your car is clean it is much easier to keep that way with regular cleaning.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
why did you skip cleaning the wheel wells?! rest of the car looks good.
Inside the wheel wells? I've never figured out what to use in there besides hosing them off.
Very very overlooked, can usually make or break a well detailed car.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
True. Idk what to use in there
Wow paints amazing. Do u clay bar, polish then wax or?
Thanks dude. I haven't clayed this car yet at all. I gave it a good wash, than cleaner wax, than sealer & glaze than the wax.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Don't get too attached to it lol, look what happened to me. It just takes one asshole and a split second decision and bam all the shit you worked for and all the hours you put into the car are gone, not trying to be a negative pessimistic prick here lol just telling it like it is.

I hear ya dude. Speakin the truth lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online