Did my wifes Fusion over plus Tints (20%)

wytstang

Reaction score
Well since my wife has been gone for over a week I've been using the Fusion for gas reasons (and a/c mine broke :rant:). I wanted her to come back to a clean car.
Process:
-Wash with NXT to help strip the old souveran ans get the car really clean
-Clay with my SmartClay and it is awesome I'm so glad I found some.
-Clay lube I use a mix of S&W and S&G cause I had a little S&G left so why no use it up (I have 4 full 32oz QS bottle I got on clearance )
-Pink Moose firgured the Cleaners in VM and Chemicals in RMG would finish removing the souveran.
-Pad Edge Blue pad via pc @ 4-5 worked it in the paint all nice like
-Souveran when on & off like butter
-Tires PB Bold N Bright
SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran011Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran010Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran009Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran008Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran007Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran006Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran005Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran004Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran003Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran002Medium.jpg

SmartClayPinkMooseSoureran001Medium.jpg

The Pink Moose with Souveran really made the paint deeper/darker. The car looks much better with tints.

Downshift

Reaction score
Lookin real clean. How do you like driving the fusion? Tint makes it look way better.

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
I love it....it has enough power to keep me happy, suspention is nice and tight but doesn't have a great turning radius (which we knew before buying). Great sound system to boot.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah i was really surprised when i drove the fusion at work. decent power for a little 4

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Souveran is a beauty/show wax it's $80 for 8oz. that looks dripping wet for about a month. I got it off ebay slightly used for $35 shipped. I tell you what though this wax makes dark colors look so freaking good it's amazing. Natty's blue is close to it but Souveran has a bit more depth. They do have a Liquid version thats close to the paste but cheaper at $30 Autogeek sell/makes it. The liquid version was designed for light/metallic colors with added polymers. Paste is more for dark colors with more oils for the driping wet look.

yeah i was really surprised when i drove the fusion at work. decent power for a little 4
This ones the v6 auto I just wish it had a bit more tq at lower rpms. Feels a bit sluggish, that or I'm just used to the mustang.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wytstang said:
This ones the v6 auto I just wish it had a bit more tq at lower rpms. Feels a bit sluggish, that or I'm just used to the mustang.

My freestyle's the same way :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online