Dirtyred's 98 GT aka project '' Rated R ''

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice wheel choice! As far as telling the difference between the real cobras and replicas, I can't help out there. The ride height looks very similar to mine (1.5 all around) I have the pro kit. It looks good with the right wheels (ei: Tonys wheels) but leaves me wanting more drop with my 17s that don't fill the wheel gap all the way. The car looks great as it sits, but I know how you feel wanting it just a slight bit lower. Keep up the good work man

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
could be h&r lowering springs. i personally think it has a decent drop already. and the car as a whole looks super clean man
Thanks Tony, and yea it could be those also I never thought about those. And the springs and shocks that are on it ride awesome, it is by far the best handling and riding mustang I have had so far. But sadly as I type this response and have your signature picture starring me right in the face it definitely needs more low, i'm sure that you can relate to that lol

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Nice wheel choice! As far as telling the difference between the real cobras and replicas, I can't help out there. The ride height looks very similar to mine (1.5 all around) I have the pro kit. It looks good with the right wheels (ei: Tonys wheels) but leaves me wanting more drop with my 17s that don't fill the wheel gap all the way. The car looks great as it sits, but I know how you feel wanting it just a slight bit lower. Keep up the good work man
Thanks man, I basically got them for free since I just used the money from selling the others to buy these. And I looked online and I found that there were a couple markings on the rims that made them authentic and mine have them, I don't know how much that helps the value of them but it's good to know lol. And the drop was fine for my first mustang which was like 6 mustangs ago, but I definitely need more low in my life lol

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Tony, and yea it could be those also I never thought about those. And the springs and shocks that are on it ride awesome, it is by far the best handling and riding mustang I have had so far. But sadly as I type this response and have your signature picture starring me right in the face it definitely needs more low, i'm sure that you can relate to that lol

hahaa yea man the fn sn95 does look sexy slammed so i feel ya

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Ok so today I decided to give it a nice wash that it has been needing for about a week now, and no new mods yet since I just started a new job but the mods will pick up here soon...

And also some I took a couple weeks ago when I tried the wingless look....

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
I think it looks way better with the wing! Good job throwing it back on.
I think it looks better with the wing right now because it isn't low enough yet with staggered rims and 3 1/2 tips sticking out the back. I think that's a must if your gonna try to pull off the wingless look.

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
A little update.... took the pics with a different phone but look sweet so have to post them Different phone so car looks a different color lol

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Nice man! Very different! I wonder if someone could do some photo shop magic so we can see how they would look in a black-satin or Black-chrome finish.

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Nice man! Very different! I wonder if someone could do some photo shop magic so we can see how they would look in a black-satin or Black-chrome finish.
Thanks man, and I have already started thinking about other colors for them lol I think a gold would look nice

DRKNITE77

Reaction score
Awesome clean SN dirtyRed! But I'm a little biased. Lmao!
4b5f5ebd3e433549c35666498c3ce90c.jpg

8ed1655ed86998581fdf3bf847c029af.jpg

You bringing her to American Muscle show in August??

Mike De.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Awesome clean SN dirtyRed! But I'm a little biased. Lmao!
4b5f5ebd3e433549c35666498c3ce90c.jpg

8ed1655ed86998581fdf3bf847c029af.jpg

You bringing her to American Muscle show in August??

Mike De.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sick sn95 man :notworthy: And I really hope I can bring it out to a show and meet some of my fellow sn95 brothers

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Did a little much needed routine work, rear brake pads and rotors were almost completely gone. Replaced them today and painted them while I was at it.... And no I ddn't let them get that bad, they were already gone when I bought the car so it was on my to do list Much better.....

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
dude the car is looking awesome. Lowering my pig this Thursday and doing the rack/pinion. Been thinking about painting the calipers red, and after seeing how you did yours I am definitely doing it!

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
dude the car is looking awesome. Lowering my pig this Thursday and doing the rack/pinion. Been thinking about painting the calipers red, and after seeing how you did yours I am definitely doing it!
Thanks man, and I know your ready to get that thing out the air lol. I can't wait to get coilovers so i can go even lower. And I paint the calipers red on every mustang I get, I automatically have a can of red paint stashed somewhere because it's a must on every one lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online