dog house for me

smokedya2

Reaction score
So I ordered all my parts from summit to redo my heads and the ole lady wasnt to happy. By making up im taking her to dinner and maybe that will keep her quite until my parts arrive.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I feel bad for you guys down in the states ... It seems like females run your asses down there .

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like females run your asses down there .

For most, they do. They have entitlement attitudes and "pussy on a pedestal" mentalities. Not around my house though... I'm the king of the castle and what I say goes. My wife has very little pull in any decisions that are made around here, both financial and otherwise.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is a reason I am single - the modern American woman makes me want to vomit, drink it back and then crap it out later.... I am not sure that they can get any uglier imo.

The older and older I get the more I have to laugh at this line from as good as it gets. Skip too 1 min mark for the good part

[video=youtube;rNKIjLLZMWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNKIjLLZMWs[/video]

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
For most, they do. They have entitlement attitudes and "pussy on a pedestal" mentalities. Not around my house though... I'm the king of the castle and what I say goes. My wife has very little pull in any decisions that are made around here, both financial and otherwise.

Likewise you you couldn't have said it better my friend

RichV

Reaction score
It's very much 50/50 in my household. I bet Charles won't let the wife read what he just posted. :D

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I bet Charles won't let the wife read what he just posted. :D

Oh, indeed I will... I'll even tell her to take a moment and get on here to read and/or respond. [MENTION=18513]Shannon[/MENTION]

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lmao . I like these threads, in my house I'm like Charles it's my house my rules if you don't like it , the doors right there to hit you in the ass on the way out. I just kicked my old lady out a few months ago for being a stupid ***** . Tried to get all loud saying she was making sure I cared . I told her yea I do care now get the **** out .... My life is way better now she was such a money hungry but slut lmao , now I'm messing with this sweet little rich 19 year old that's re doing my interior :) life is perfect

OP
OP
S

smokedya2

Reaction score
Shes just not into the cars I think she mental. But which woman not only thing she wants is to drive it but she dont know how to. She can drive a stick. But not that one. Women can have there precious shoes clothes and nails but they will never understand a man and his car. dont get me wrong she is spoiled and gets whatever she wants, idk she will never understand.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Women can have there precious shoes clothes and nails but they will never understand a man and his car.

I beg to differ. My wife doesn't really know anything about cars... at all. But she's still out there in the garage watching what I'm doing, detailing the interior, or cleaning up the wheels for me. When I take the car to a show, she's right there too.

she is spoiled and gets whatever she wants

That's part of the problem right there. ^

Goldmember

Reaction score
I beg to differ. My wife doesn't really know anything about cars... at all. But she's still out there in the garage watching what I'm doing, detailing the interior, or cleaning up the wheels for me. When I take the car to a show, she's right there too.

That's part of the problem right there. ^

Pretty much what deep said, a good wife supports you. Hell, my wife talked me out of selling the GT. That's a good wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Goldmember

Reaction score
My ex talked me out of selling my Mustang when we were together too Gold lol

Good woman, but I'll just assume she is the ex for other reasons. I'll have to trade it in for a small SUV when the baby comes, but she knows Mustang = happy husband. Enjoy it while I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online