dog house for me

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Good woman, but I'll just assume she is the ex for other reasons. I'll have to trade it in for a small SUV when the baby comes, but she knows Mustang = happy husband. Enjoy it while I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah refer to the Mustang get you women thread for a little back drop on me. But yeah man sounds like your wife is good to you. Make sure you get an suv that's fun to drive!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would never sell my mustang regardless of having kids or not . The fact of the matter is it's never for sale too ****in bad , I guess I say this because I owns few vehicles that could carry little bastards around if I start breeding .

Goldmember

Reaction score
Yeah refer to the Mustang get you women thread for a little back drop on me. But yeah man sounds like your wife is good to you. Make sure you get an suv that's fun to drive!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Going to try to steer her toward an 09-12 Escape. Good drivers and their resale sucks since the all new 13s came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to trade it in for a small SUV when the baby comes

:deeplist:

I would never sell my mustang regardless of having kids or not . The fact of the matter is it's never for sale too ****in bad

EXACTLY ^

No woman nor child will ever cause me to get rid of the things I love and enjoy. PERIOD.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Store it away somewhere and forget that it exists for now. You'll thank me later...

If only I could. I still owe on the car. Which means I must keep full insurance on it, that + storage costs = pretty much boned. Can always get another one later anyway.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I'm not old enough to have these problems. Only problem I've run into is some high school ***** trying to use me for rides and shit... Started dating and she, right off the bat, tells me I have to bring her there and there and over there. Jokes on you my car isn't registered yet. Now you can go **** yourself bye.

Waiting to see Shannon reply to this thread o.o

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
+ storage costs = pretty much boned

Well, I don't know your individual situation, so maybe so.

But anybody else who's reading this right now who may be going through a similar situation, bring your car to my warehouse and store it indoors free of charge. No joke. It's secure and monitored by CCTV 24/7. Don't let a baby or woman dictate the future of your hobby or passion. If you have to ditch the ride for a while and get it out of sight and out of mind, look me up.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Well, I don't know your individual situation, so maybe so.

But anybody else who's reading this right now who may be going through a similar situation, bring your car to my warehouse and store it indoors free of charge. No joke. It's secure and monitored by CCTV 24/7. Don't let a baby or woman dictate the future of your hobby or passion. If you have to ditch the ride for a while and get it out of sight and out of mind, look me up.

If I had your Cobras, you'd have to bury me in one or the other. My GT is pretty much disposable goods, really nothing special and a nice bumper crop of salt belt rust underneath. Sadly, just no way to make this one work. Once things settle down a little as far as living expenses, I'll get another. If I'm gone, it'll only be a couple years. My wife's Altima is about to be paid off, but once the baby shows up we're down to my income for a while, dollars will be stretched past the point of reason ya know what I mean? One car payment is plenty.

Off topic but still relevant- Can always build model cars, hit shows (have made friends that way), it'll suck but there's other ways I can still stay involved. And... I could always take my mother-in-law's '63 T-Bird for a spin in good weather. Failing that, my father in law has an '04 C5 and a built '67 Camaro SS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online