"duck tail" spoiler for our cars

302N20

Reaction score
Does any company make, or does anyone have a ducktail style spoiler on their car, something along the lines of what came stock on the termi's?

Thanks

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing myself. I may pick up a termi spoiler and make it work on my spare decklid.

dafizuck

Reaction score
51Andw9Ph8L.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
dafizuck said:
Xenon is exactly what youre lookin for..

Fugly. Really for me I like the high arch when looking at the rear of the car and seeing the lift gate go up and down slightly, providing a slight tappered/spoiler look. The cobras were the first to really do anything with that on a mustang. BMW e46 being one of the more dramatic examples. Wide ass with a tapered decklid that gives it a simple yet spoiler look, works beautifully for me. The bulge of the quarters on these cars provide you with the ass you need but it will take some work to make the decklid right.

EastBayStang98

Reaction score
the xenon is nice..any one got pics that arent of a xenon sample car? i wanna see it from differnt angles

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
ABCexclusive sells the 03 cobra ducktail in fiberglass. You can pull it apart and make it work

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
just do a search for kaenen, theyre asked about all the time on here, especially since so many people have them. i would consider them ducktail spoilers.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see something like the S197's have, a true ducktail style spoiler. Like the Cervini Eleanor spoiler.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Staff online

Members online