Eveyln's Resurrection

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Well gunked a plug and my el ghetto fix for my exhaust has a slight leak so thatll be fixed still have a bad misfire im thinking my cracked coils have say in this compression hasnt changed at all hope to take some pics tomorrow when i refresh everything also need to seal the wing being i didnt do it in the first place

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
90d538780ea7ad78c8849d5cc924e59e.jpg

Clean clean
c77f9df6a7954f7ce2828784e6513ebe.jpg

Emptied my catch can to find all this? Oh well its out of my motor lol
c9b20d971890e3404589aa7cf28a7171.jpg

And worked on the teksid a bit more today debating on building this to be as crazy as i truly want it to be or doing a refresh ..

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Also stuck on caliper colors... Im not doing red thats for damn sure. I was thinking a different finish silver or bronze and changing my wheels back to black

hotmustang95

Reaction score
I'm always on the side of getting the car back on the streets and enjoying it. Refresh is my vote. Oh and silver calipers with black lettering.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I'm always on the side of getting the car back on the streets and enjoying it. Refresh is my vote. Oh and silver calipers with black lettering.
Probably going to be a refresh going to order all new gaskets in a bit do the hone at home and sandblast everything for powdercoat and no more lettering they were shaved

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Brembos don't have pertruding letters. They use stickers. I bought new stickers for mine. Do the same.
Yeahh havent decided need to re evaluate everything and set realistic goals. If I did the sticker option I wanted The oem cobra lettering but in the toyota supra font

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Well fixed my mad front bumper gap rebent the brackets and all was good I'm not the first one to do it as there was aftermarket rivets on one side and a half patch job lol. But it's much better then also called MPR on what's it going to hurt to get the heads resurfaced which I'm hoping to have the motor togther soon enough
28adc2bb98aa5d0b018e04a85c410311.jpg

0b6991ab7f543a477474e69c358b1a13.jpg

Much better

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I keep forgetting to post here until i buy something or i need to decide on a part lol but went for some parking garage shots with a friend that moved back north
c1dfb093b8bb1dfd45236deabaf443c2.jpg

Then bought coil packs off a donk at U pull and pay today whadaya know practically brand new msd coilpacks for $25 a pop then snagged a spare ccrm but the most recent dilemma is what hood to go with i found a saleen hood and an oem cobra hood... for the price of neither i can't really pass up oem cobra hood complete is $125 saleen hood im trying to trade for my aftermarket cobra hood lol

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Nope rattle canned lol he's stripping it down and doing a legit respray i wanted to stab him when i found out it was an aztec car..

Ha! Woulda fooled me ten feet away. The sides look nice. What was throwing me off is the paint or what i was assuming was a cut wrap ends at the start of the hood, just a defect i guess.

Aztec!? Beyond rare. I was just thinking about how rare they are today. Barelyyyy see em.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Ha! Woulda fooled me ten feet away. The sides look nice. What was throwing me off is the paint ends at the start of the hood, just a defect i guess.

Aztec!? Beyond rare. I was just thinking about how rare they are today. Rarelyyyy see em.
It needs some love in certain areas lol and yup i was mad but eh not my car. I just need to make up my mind on the hood section i can get both hoods for my old hood and $125... but i dont need 2 really lol

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I just need to make up my mind on the hood section i can get both hoods for my old hood and $125... but i dont need 2 really lol

Good deal! Just get em both and sell the other one if it makes or brakes the deal?

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Good deal! Just get em both and sell the other one if it makes or brakes the deal?
The mis matching part will drive me up the wall. I thought if 2 ideas rattle can the hood with duplicolor paint match or wrapping the fenders hood and cobra front in something very drastic and Jdm lol
Car looks good! Nice build so far man!
Thanks man !

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
f7df742d416bbfb50f0d0679864cf0d2.jpg

They had to go black lol currently waiting till tomorrow to get them all set up and done
Lenses need a good buffing

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Alright you guys are geniuses so I need an opinion i scratched my nice termi style shift knob and its deep and annoys the shit out of me already should i just smooth it down and get an overlay slapped on with some font or what?

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
30ae001b5d81b4eeba55f6975f8cb68f.jpg

Also headlights should be done tomorrow just waiting on bulbs TRS is on back order with shrouds so i opted to run without them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online