Eveyln's Resurrection

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Found some problems with my intake that i didnt like so fixing those currently and awaiting patiently tomorrow I'll finish reassembling the motor and reloacting the coil packs

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
e0ef360d27450b9e925cc76c922093fd.jpg

To move the coils or to not move the coild

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
15e589e1c0e6d9881c1a6e1d5b31aba4.jpg

6aef4fddfa1f762155a1f4044bba5089.jpg

Move the coils looks great from behind but the back is just a cluster.. take back that idea..

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Rolled her outside to flush the cooling system only to find out i have a leaky injector. Also have a misfire so it seems weirdly

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Snagged a set of decently low mileage injectors out of a crown vic at the boneyard today to replace my decapped hack pulling the rail off so many times screwed the paint up on the intake but one step closer need to fix this dammed exhaust leaning towards straight piping the car for shits and giggles
ef7856286c31c950474988e5dd35244f.jpg

Ignore the dirty wheels

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
The coils would have looked good back there. It would have taken a little more effort to get it cleaned up but the outcome would have been awesome.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
The coils would have looked good back there. It would have taken a little more effort to get it cleaned up but the outcome would have been awesome.
Yeah it would be a hassle though I'd rather just make my own plug wires and tuck them entirely now i just have a swizzed chessed wiper cowl and leaky valve cover gaskets waiting on the new felpros to come in

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Driving home from feeding my addiction i notice my temps rising gets to maybe 220-225 and decide itd rather coast and push then be out a car again only to park it and find a problem with my craftsmanship and the heater bypass hose blew off

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
How did you mount the coil packs on the firewall? We're they actually functional up there as in did you reroute the wires?
I did but didnt i ran bigger longer stainless steel washers bolts and nuts i didnt like how flimsy it was mounted as it also hit under my hood which i didn't plan to cut up it all fits and works just a little effort. Just have a swiss chessed wiper cowl at the moment.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Welll tired of my shitty valve cover set up i found a wrecked 03 gt snagged the covers and a mark 8 fan. Was told it uses alot of watts but it was cheap so we'll see how it works and go from there also grabbed another double din bezel so if anyone needs 1 or 2 or 3 let me know ill sell them reasonable lol

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
a54aed06ea9f09f41cdc454dca65e394.jpg

76435f29417e2405d2e07cfa3f498d50.jpg

Then the bad news grabbed a variable speed fan instead of a 2 speed fan glad i didnt take my car apart to find out so probably wont be using this really want to do something with the valve covers tho but it will be nice to stop one of my problems then also started working on the fr500s that have been sitting since the dawn of time started filing out the rash and got alot of it out just need to get them welded to polish the lip out
aba9a7f73facaa4ed492c526fc28c4fd.jpg

d449d8b1c32ac541afecf73a3dfc4d70.jpg

Also diagnosed a few freon leaks in my ac system i would like to have it being its all there just need to replace a couple o rings and refill and she should be blowing cold again.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Why is the variable one a bad thing?
I mean its good and bad I really wanted a 2 speed so i could just slap it in and go but i guess it'll work to lazy and other things have popped up.

But I've been ordering parts for this little Nissan to have as a daily for my new job and hopefully school soon enough and the mustang should go under the knife. Plans are to fix the Nissan to reliable driving standards simple maintenance ball joints,fix the head gasket, fuel filter fresh fluids and some pointless but fun mods. Once thats all said and done I'll finally track the mustang and see what happens