Want To Trade Factory 94-95 17'' Wheels (Fits 94-04 & 5 Lug Swapped Foxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I've had these off the car for almost a year now.. Seems like nobody wants them and I've dropped the price a lot more than I wanted to.. So since nobody wants to buy them, who would want to trade something for them? They are original 94-95 tribars (17'') with all 4 center caps.. mint shape, some curb rash on them (previous owners)but nothing that bad honestly.. They still have some plastidip (black) inside of the wheels that I never took off.. If you wanna buy them shoot me an offer, I just want these things gone already.. **NO TIRES**

teal95gt

Reaction score
those would look pretty legit if you had the rear rim widened to 9.5" and had them powdercoated gloss black and had center caps chrome plated to make them look like the 1993 Cobra R rims!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nooo! I wanted to get them to burn them off haha
LMFAO
those would look pretty legit if you had the rear rim widened to 9.5" and had them powdercoated gloss black and had center caps chrome plated to make them look like the 1993 Cobra R rims!
yeah I liked them when everything was stock. once I got the saleens i never wanted those back on the car.. but they would look sick widened and powerdecoated black for sure.. 93 cobra style would be awesome. it would have to be slammed though to really pull it off

joekd

Reaction score
Hmm..wonder if these will fit my car, there are some 17" that do work and some that don't

How low of a price are we talking about? May be worth me taking a gamble on

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hmm..wonder if these will fit my car, there are some 17" that do work and some that don't

How low of a price are we talking about? May be worth me taking a gamble on

Let me know if they do. Maybe like 90 bucks for all four?

joekd

Reaction score
Problem is the only way to really find out is to try them

The last set I got should have worked fine but they didn't clear my rear brembos

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Problem is the only way to really find out is to try them

The last set I got should have worked fine but they didn't clear my rear brembos

Ah..... Wouldn't want you to waste your $$ or drive to get them for nothin.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
[MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] measure the inside of the rims [MENTION=11138]joekd[/MENTION] measure your extremely large brakes
Bam. Lol

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
BUMP. There's gotta be someone who wants these wheels...... Offer something, cash, trade.

joekd

Reaction score
Hmmm, I am going to be heading to NJ next Sunday. Wish I could think of something to trade but pretty much all my Mustang stuff is long gone.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, I am going to be heading to NJ next Sunday. Wish I could think of something to trade but pretty much all my Mustang stuff is long gone.

Let me know what you got, at this point I'm open to anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online