Want To Trade Factory 94-95 17'' Wheels (Fits 94-04 & 5 Lug Swapped Foxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Bump.. Had a member pm me and ask to ship them, its not going to be cheap.. So if anyone really really wants them, and is going to pay the shipping, I will ship them. But I can't go low on the price.

joekd

Reaction score
Did you ever get a chance to measure them for me? If not can you measure the inner barrel diameter at the smallest point and let me know?

joekd

Reaction score
I don't think you are measuring the right thing, I need to know the diameter of the inside of the rim at the narrowest point

In other words take the back side of the wheel, find the point where the inside of the circle is smallest then measure it

This is about the best pic I can find, I am talking about the nominal rim diameter, notice how they measure the inside, not the lip area. This way I will know if the rims will clear my brakes.

rim_diameter.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I don't think you are measuring the right thing, I need to know the diameter of the inside of the rim at the narrowest point

In other words take the back side of the wheel, find the point where the inside of the circle is smallest then measure it

This is about the best pic I can find, I am talking about the nominal rim diameter, notice how they measure the inside, not the lip area. This way I will know if the rims will clear my brakes.

rim_diameter.jpg
I gotcha. Gonna do it now

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

rim_diameter.jpg

Okay i think i got it right.. Measured from right next to the lip straight across. 16- 3/4

joekd

Reaction score
Was that the smallest part of the rear rim diameter? Usually the lip is the largest are then it gets smaller as you go inside the barrel

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Was that the smallest part of the rear rim diameter? Usually the lip is the largest are then it gets smaller as you go inside the barrel

Yes. I went from the smallest part, right at where the barrel ends

joekd

Reaction score
Thanks man, looks like my plans just got changed for this weekend though and I am heading north instead of your way

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I'll trade you some empty cans of pbr.... No but seriously I saw these on a 66 mustang and they looked awesome. If I didn't have bullits I'd consider them. Good luck with sale

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'll trade you some empty cans of pbr.... No but seriously I saw these on a 66 mustang and they looked awesome. If I didn't have bullits I'd consider them. Good luck with sale

Bahahaah. I couldn't stand em on my car. Liked them when I dipped em, needs to be slammed to pull em off imo. They look sick on the older ones and foxes. If all goes how its supposed too, Steve-Oh's buddy is meeting me tomorrow to buy em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online