finally!!! pics of my ride...

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
well i finally got some pics up here of my car...let me know what you think...and what about the headlights??? what should be done with them???

[attachment deleted by admin]

95Boss

Reaction score
Very nice. I kind of like the grille treatment. The headlights are a mess. Why not get some of the clear ones Ford put in the Cobras? A friend of mine has them in his '96 and they look great.

OP
OP
W

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya i know they're a mess and something needs to be done with 'em, i'll look into those headlights that u suggested...any other suggestions???

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
White_5.0_GT said:
ya i know they're a mess and something needs to be done with 'em, i'll look into those headlights that u suggested...any other suggestions???

I suggest getting headlight restorer at your autozone for like 15 bucks. It will make your lights look new, plus aftermarket headlights have fitment issues, and I perfer the OEM headlights then any other lights.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I suggest not listening to Fets because hes full of crap :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

J/K fets ;)

car looks great, and take Fets advice

S

scarface

Get the smoked...I like them on white :)

frontofcar.jpg

Downshift

Reaction score
Dont even mess with that crap. Even if you get them to where they arnt yellow anymore they still wont be like my old ones or like robby had. Just look around man ill keep my eye out too. Hell even chris' old ones will work better. They are probably still in his trunk.

OP
OP
W

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Dont even mess with that crap. Even if you get them to where they arnt yellow anymore they still wont be like my old ones or like robby had. Just look around man ill keep my eye out too. Hell even chris' old ones will work better. They are probably still in his trunk.

don't even mess with what crap???

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya lol. I was talking about the headlight cleaner stuff because I dont think you will be happy with them even if they werent yellow.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
OEM headlights are the best though.. SMoked and Clear and projectors are just gay

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
ebay headlights FTW!! i like mine, i dont like that grill... sorry it just looks weird to me. i like mine though! other than that, its really nice!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online