Foglight Mod FTW *Danger* PICS *Danger*

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, finally after years of thinking about it I did the Foglight Mod ;D....I used the E-Brake Harness Method. Also discoved another method in the process. Now with my HIDs turn off, you can see my Lamin-X Yellow Fogs :thumb:

Yellow Fogs

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

Just Because....

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

94Vert

Reaction score
Looks sharp, Thats one of the next things I want to do. My fogs are all fogged up. :rollinglaugh: Did you get new lenses too or just new bulbs?

NotQuik

Reaction score
looks good man....i did the same thing right after I found this site and couldn't be happier minus wanting cobra front bumper :)

4.6vertgt

Reaction score
looks nice. I just bought some clear fogs and headlights and i like this look. I tried to do this mod but the method i used did not work correctly, so can i have the link to method that you used?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used this write up right here.

http://www.walters-online.com/foglight.htm

I messed up and instead of swapping the wires across from each other a swapped the ones next to each other and it made then true independent....but then i re did it so it worked with the parking lights

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
1st pictures i seen w/o your hids on :naughty: Looks great and dude your engine is spotless( other thread)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tonight i was creeping around parking structures, setting off car alarms...with my yellow fogs on :dancing6:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i used method two and i think its so simple that my 5 month old son could do it.... and since its on with the vert top switch its a keyed device so you dont have to worry about them staying on and a dead battery.......if you have a vert dont cut the wire lol tap into it oviously or you wont be able to put your top down hahaha

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man i love your car handz... its soo freaking clean. youve kept the exterior mods to a minimum and the things you have done are small little touches that just really set it apart.. like the rear license plate frame lights.. what did you do? can you link me to the bulbs you bought or tell me exactly what they are? i want them!

gt96stang

Reaction score
Good job O0 O0.. I'm always driving around with my fogs+parking lights on...

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
where did you get them?? i heard you dont have to get a kit you just rewire something, is that what yall did or are talking about??

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

gt96stang

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
gt96stang said:
my95gtstang said:
where did you get them?? i heard you dont have to get a kit you just rewire something, is that what yall did or are talking about??

yup.. very simple to do actually... http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/hitech/rdtch1.htm
that was the site I used to do mine.. just followed the diagram..

how hard/how long did it take?

It is really easy to do.. I took out my armrest console box and went from there... It probably took me all of 10 mins just to make sure I did it all right and everything worked out fine...

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
my95gtstang said:
gt96stang said:
my95gtstang said:

yup.. very simple to do actually... http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/hitech/rdtch1.htm
that was the site I used to do mine.. just followed the diagram..

how hard/how long did it take?

It is really easy to do.. I took out my armrest console box and went from there... It probably took me all of 10 mins just to make sure I did it all right and everything worked out fine...

well i suppose i can look into it when i get home, which im leaving college now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online