Fr500 steering wheel

95gtdrop

Reaction score
Looking for a 94-04 fr500 steering wheel. Must be in new or good condition.
Let me know what you want for it shipped to 95842
Thanks

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
bring your checkbook, visa-platinum, your first born and your left nut and you might find someone that will part with one. For some reason people seem to think they will continue to go up in price but at some point they will be little more then a steering wheel.

OP
OP

95gtdrop

Reaction score
I should've pulled the one off my 95gt before I sold it!!! I want one for my cobra. One guy is trying to sell me his bnib for 400. I'm good oon that

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I should've pulled the one off my 95gt before I sold it!!! I want one for my cobra. One guy is trying to sell me his bnib for 400. I'm good oon that

Well that sucks, I know the feeling. I left my stock cobra wheels on my GT that I sold and I want them back.

On a side note how do you like those 3:73s in the cobra? I've got 4.10s to put in but gas is going up so i'm iffy on those lol.

Sorry to thread jack OP :)

Mystic SVT

Reaction score

$400 isn't a bad price from what I've been seeing them go for lately. A guy on svtp sold 2 bnib FR500 steering wheels for $700+ each...yes EACH! Ludicrous!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
$400 isn't a bad price from what I've been seeing them go for lately. A guy on svtp sold 2 bnib FR500 steering wheels for $700+ each...yes EACH! Ludicrous!

That's insane.... but it is understandable as they are impossible to get now.... too bad people didn't stock up on them back in the day. Could have been a good money maker!

OP
OP

95gtdrop

Reaction score
if i wouldve known, i wouldve stocked up on em and sold em for 700. shoot, im too cheap to pay more than 200 LOL.
in that case ill keep an eye out for a nice looking stock wheel.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
if i wouldve known, i wouldve stocked up on em and sold em for 700. shoot, im too cheap to pay more than 200 LOL.
in that case ill keep an eye out for a nice looking stock wheel.

You could also try to look for an 03 10th Anni Cobra steering wheel. Not sure if Ford discontinued those or not. I can find out.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. Same here, I just know it wouldn't match my interior perfectly but oh well. I think I'd do it anyways. I might have to call my friend at Ford on Monday for a price.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
pretty sure they are also discontinued, and if they aren't they cost more than the fr500's. I'm just trying to find a wheel now, although I know the airbag is gone, because there is no other nice factory looking wheel.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
pretty sure they are also discontinued, and if they aren't they cost more than the fr500's. I'm just trying to find a wheel now, although I know the airbag is gone, because there is no other nice factory looking wheel.

My buddy at Ford might be able to find one that's still in inventory at one of the Motorsports somewhere in the US. If not, let me know what you end up finding option wise for steering wheels. I am interested in replacing mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online