FS: 95 Cobra R

ram360

Reaction score
IMG_2685.jpg

I'm posting this up for a friend. Maybe someone here is interested in a NICE, low mile, and REAL 95 Cobra R. Due to recently discovered a personal medical issue it is up for sale. Price is $21,500. If someone is seriously interested I can put you in contact with him. Car is located in NE PA.

#73 of 250
~6480 miles

Non-original items include tires & catback exhaust. I have the original catback to be included with sale.

The only missing items are the original floor mats.

The fuel cell may need to be reconditioned. I haven't had any issues yet but I've seen quite a few that have.

I won't require a competition license as Ford did for the original sale.

I don't have any current exterior pics. Waiting for a fresh wash & wax. Suffice to say if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Here are the pics i have for now:
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/c...arbird/95 R/

I can probably deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of gas and tolls. Price for enclosed delivery is negotiable.

Nightmare

Reaction score
I will pass this one along to a friend who just sold his Cobra.......he might be interested in this.

OP
OP
R

ram360

Reaction score
Let me know guys. Car is always in his shop. Going to be pretty hard to find one w/ that low mileage and origional. Great if your in the market for a collector car.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Well unfortunatly, my friend bought a replacement mustang already... I guess with him putting the miles on the shop owned '13 mustangs got him hooked on the new 5.0

sn95jones

Reaction score
Let me know guys. Car is always in his shop. Going to be pretty hard to find one w/ that low mileage and origional. Great if your in the market for a collector car.

LRS has one that sits on their showroom floor.. Dust-free lol badass car nonetheless

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online