FTR Splitter / Tubular Bumper Support

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I very much am interested. Do you have a kit ready to go yet?

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I very much am interested. Do you have a kit ready to go yet?

Yes but they are accounted for, going to get a new batch ready very soon to fill the next set of orders (1-2 weeks). Available on my website so anyone who orders gets added to the list

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
The bumper looks great I was just trying to get some info for other people. I built a couple bumpers for some prerunners I usually went DOM or chromoly, but we're not going to be jumping our mustangs, well most of us.... keep up the good work that radius is not that easy to do...

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The bumper looks great I was just trying to get some info for other people. I built a couple bumpers for some prerunners I usually went DOM or chromoly, but we're not going to be jumping our mustangs, well most of us.... keep up the good work that radius is not that easy to do...

Thought about doing chromoly but now it's kind of a special order thing where people can get thinner chromoly if they want the same strength but to cut down on weight

We've got a system down to match the radius, first one was a ***** to match though. Now that the jig is done they're all dead on, I'm really happy with it. My fabricator is doing a great job; his welds are way cleaner than mine so he does all the production stuff

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I'll be placing an order on your website very soon.

Side comment, the background image on your website makes the text very hard to read. I highly suggest looking into something like Sqaurespace.com that can streamline your web design needs. I use it for my photography website (see sig for link) and they have a built in system for sales, etc. If you want to talk more we are FB friends, hit me up.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be placing an order on your website very soon.

Side comment, the background image on your website makes the text very hard to read. I highly suggest looking into something like Sqaurespace.com that can streamline your web design needs. I use it for my photography website (see sig for link) and they have a built in system for sales, etc. If you want to talk more we are FB friends, hit me up.

Thanks. Website is brand new, still working the bugs out. Definitely not switching hosts, I'm using a magento backend which is very robust and one of the best out there.

Everything looks fantastic on my retina MacBook Pro, but that is a best case scenario design wise

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks. Website is brand new, still working the bugs out. Definitely not switching hosts, I'm using a magento backend which is very robust and one of the best out there.

Everything looks fantastic on my retina MacBook Pro, but that is a best case scenario design wise

Roger that, I completely understand. I just stood up my photography website over the weekend and there's plenty of things I need to fix and things I want to change but have to figure out how. I just figured I'd give you my feedback. I'm also on my work computer so I'll check it when I'm at home and maybe it'll be better. Government machines always make things worse.

Anyways, I'll be placing the order soon. I think it's awesome that you provide the design for people to make the splitter since I know that cuts down on your shipping costs. Good choice. I look forward to future business with you man. I'll definitely keep an eye out on your work, I'm a big fan.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Roger that, I completely understand. I just stood up my photography website over the weekend and there's plenty of things I need to fix and things I want to change but have to figure out how. I just figured I'd give you my feedback. I'm also on my work computer so I'll check it when I'm at home and maybe it'll be better. Government machines always make things worse.

Anyways, I'll be placing the order soon. I think it's awesome that you provide the design for people to make the splitter since I know that cuts down on your shipping costs. Good choice. I look forward to future business with you man. I'll definitely keep an eye out on your work, I'm a big fan.

Thanks for the kind words man, I always appreciate the feedback. I need to find an old PC to test my website on, I'm spoiled with exclusively macs. I have a feeling the lightweight fonts only look good on macs. Maybe I'll just cut out the background image on non-retina displays or up the font weight. Time to learn all this new-fangled CSS haha, all my web knowledge is from four yrs ago when retina was barely a thing

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words man, I always appreciate the feedback. I need to find an old PC to test my website on, I'm spoiled with exclusively macs. I have a feeling the lightweight fonts only look good on macs. Maybe I'll just cut out the background image on non-retina displays or up the font weight. Time to learn all this new-fangled CSS haha, all my web knowledge is from four yrs ago when retina was barely a thing

Haha. Anytime man, like I said I'm always willing to give feedback and I understand it's not always everyones cup of tea.

That's honestly why I went with Sqaurespace this time around instead of building from scratch. I've been down that road more times than I care to think and this has been the easiest setup I've ever done. Given they provide the template but there is so much backend functionality that allows you to configure the site within minutes. Everything on my site took an hour or so to setup and that's with me screwing around. I only ran into one small glitch but was able to recover it fairly quickly otherwise it's been smooth.

I can't wait to get back into another Mac. I'll probably buy another Macbook Pro first then later on get an iMac. My built desktop is nice and I know I can build another for cheaper but the retina display is insane and I honestly just want another.

Anyways, I think you're doing a great job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online