Guess dyno numbers! Turbo 2v!

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Not much dude. Been hidin, just lurkin lately. Decided to come out of the hole I was in. Been workin two jobs, taking care of daughter and wife, etc. Been busy, but it's slowing down a bit now, should be on here regularly, as soon as Time Warner gets my frickin cable internet fixed so it will stay on instead of coming on and shutting off. lol. How you been?

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
Actually the only project to it for me was the change to an auto and a turbo, Im finishing up odds and ends on it, already have a base tune in it. I been fooling around with my fox here lately too.. Anyways my phones camera just shit out for me today so unfortunately i cant get any start up videos or anything.. But this saturday ill have some videos of my fox going down a .330 ft track lol.. GoPro ftw!

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
Well I need a strut and thats the only thing keeping me from putting my 99 on tires and on the ground again. Trying to get a 95 GT roller with a cowl hood and swapping the drivetrain from my fox to it..

SVTLSC

Reaction score
i know where one is, never wrecked, already stripped, with all the parts. a friend of mine bought it this way and stuck in his building and has lost interest. the original owner took it apart because it started to smoke and he was gonna do a build and never did either. i think it has 90k on it, its in real good shape. its the dark green (dont know the name) grey leather, several after market parts to go with it. probably could get it fairly cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online