Guess dyno numbers! Turbo 2v!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
U should be over 450 rwhp with all that work bro .. I made that with only 8psi with a little s trim .. I would guess 500plus... Your car should be a beast for sure ..

Even with the unlocked converter I would expect him to have no problems getting over 500 rwhp, especially on race gas, he could probably see closer to 550 rwhp depending on the converter slippage.

If he had a manual I would say he would be looking at 600+ rwhp no problem.

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
We will see what happens..i might just rock out and go baller status with 20+lbs of boost.. i know my motor and trans can handle it.

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
Me not have a problem with race gas. Its already had a few tanks of it anyways... haha.. They dont offer E85 around here.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
this setup doesnt add up.

you're going to need 2 pumps.
larger injectors.
TOP it off you have too large of cams. i see you'll bleed off 2-3 psi in the cams department with overlap.

04fivefour

Reaction score
Be careful on that dyno, My first motor I ran the boost too high and pop goes the Connecting rod. Second motor didn't have enough fuel pump, and pop goes the piston.

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
93 mixed with 108. Whats that equal too.. Haha. And my tuner knows well enough to see when it / if it leans out to get out of the man pedal. I have no problem with doing low boost until I get some better components. Me not have a big ass bankroll Lol. So dual Stealth pumps would work fine? I dont have a problem with buying more stuff as its all i ever do. I like working on cars. Anyways, My current street car as of til my GT is put together is my 89 hatch.. I was told it was a 306 but hell its got old school 351 heads on it that have been worked so hell I dont even know what it has. Just know that it has some balls lol.
and yes you all will have videos. if I got some tires for my 89 Ya'll will have some arm drop racing videos of it from my go pro.. I mean hell if I can get it to hook on some street tires (i wish) it should be decent competition to the street tire class..

OP
OP
P

ProchargedGT

Reaction score
lol, yea, those cams are huge.....probably only good if you want 1200 hp.
I saw a turbo 2v make 70 more rwhp and they took 2 lbs of boost from the car with the boost controller with these cams. Technically my cams are/will be custom ground after i send them back to crower. I told them to regrind them for my exact setup. Im going to lose some of the lift but oh well.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I saw a turbo 2v make 70 more rwhp and they took 2 lbs of boost from the car with the boost controller with these cams. Technically my cams are/will be custom ground after i send them back to crower. I told them to regrind them for my exact setup. Im going to lose some of the lift but oh well.

The problem os it probably would also make 100 less HP and tq mid range than a pi cam haha.

That's why I'm putting stockers back in. Sure it may make 40-50 rwhp up top but the mid range sacrifice isn't worth it on a street car

NXcoupe

Reaction score
So is this car together, or a project you're going to be putting together? I read through the thread and just wasn't able to figure it out. We need a special needs forum on here for guys like me. I need everything spelled out and not in textspeak. lol, thanks! Sounds like a cool project for sure. I'm going modular here very soon myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online