Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Badass as usual Tony! I love the interior and the stance with the Bullits.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I still remember when Tony could not take a picture to save his life, now he comes in here with all this jaw dropping stuff! You've done a great job on this one. I never understood why Fox bodies had all those holes in the strut tower. Biggest pain for making the bay look killer, but you are addressing it!

lutter94

Reaction score
Putting the spoiler back on? Music to my ears!!!

Nice job on the interior! Can't wait to see the finished bay.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Putting the spoiler back on? Music to my ears!!!

Nice job on the interior! Can't wait to see the finished bay.

Yes, lol. Putting a spoiler back on. I thought it gave the car a coupe vibe without it but looks a little strange with the roofline of the hatch.

So evidently the 86 strut towers are shaped different than the 87-93 ones...I had no clue so when I tried to fit an sn95 booster and master in there it was WAY too big....so a bfh and some drilling in the booster bolt holes was needed....she's in there though...disc brakes in the rear soon.

amy7gy.jpg

ForcFed93

Reaction score
So evidently the 86 strut towers are shaped different than the 87-93 ones...I had no clue so when I tried to fit an sn95 booster and master in there it was WAY too big....so a bfh and some drilling in the booster bolt holes was needed....she's in there though...disc brakes in the rear soon.

How difficult is it to install the SN95 booster/master on an 87-93? My brother has a 93 he's going to be installing an SN95 booster/master in when he does his 5-lug conversion.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
How difficult is it to install the SN95 booster/master on an 87-93? My brother has a 93 he's going to be installing an SN95 booster/master in when he does his 5-lug conversion.

From what I've read...much easier than on the 86 lol. I think you just have to slightly massage the strut tower then slightly wallow out the booster holes on the firewall. Versus beating the holy sh#t out of the 86 and wallowing out over a 1/4" of the firewall holes

BigBore96

Reaction score
Not going to lie. Love the car. Four eyed cars are my favorite.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
What I started with :undecided:

al2p1d.jpg

Last night

2h58x1h.jpg

Still a ton of work to do lol. Tonight I'm going to start on the firewall and sway bar mounts. Welded in two nuts and washers so that I can run a bolt up through the bottom..then cover them completely with sheet metal.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Progress looks great so far! Are you going to shave the seam on the firewall any?

Also is that red or Chevy Orange on the engine? Please say red! Please say red!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Im pretty sure thats chevy orange. I always knew [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] was a traitor. Thats probably a chevy small block in there disguised as a Ford 302.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Progress looks great so far! Are you going to shave the seam on the firewall any?

Also is that red or Chevy Orange on the engine? Please say red! Please say red!
I trimmed the excess lip off and made it even...but not shaving it off completely.

Im pretty sure thats chevy orange. I always knew Tony was a traitor. Thats probably a chevy small block in there disguised as a Ford 302.
haha, I'm not the sprayer of such an ugly colored intake...could be latex bathroom paint. Have no clue lol

Beauty car and build you have going on there!! I'm a sucker for Foxbody's, I have 2 in the garage!!

Thanks man...let's see them

Welded two washers and bolts in the sway bar mounts, then covered them to clean up the frame rails a little more. Irealize I still have some stitch welding to do on the scott rod panels among other areas lol. But it's getting there

156z9uh.jpg

2gwrnt1.jpg

fvejya.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got everything for the rear disc conversion. If you look close you'll see 2 left side rotors lol. That has since been corrected had to wait for the right rear rotor to be shipped.

1zwgklh.jpg

6jmyi9.jpg

After all the rust repair, welding, sanding, filler, sanding, sanding, and then sanding...I sanded some more...but the results were worth it to me. 2 coats of 2k epoxy primer. Tonight I'm going to lay down a couple coats of high build and then block sand. Should be ready for base and clear soon

x1ftk3.jpg

atksqc.jpg

95opal

Reaction score
I think you might have posted to the wrong site ..this isnt foureyedpride lol. On a side not bay looks good and Im glad you finally got to feel some of the dreaded sanding pain lol.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Real question is how much is tony paying someone to do all the work and let him claim he’s doing it??? I mean come on, this ain’t air ride!!!! Lol

I kid I kid.......... or do I?!? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
looks good and I was curious if your doing your own body work this time myself but it sounds like you are. What are your plans for the fuel lines coming into the bay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap