Handz Detailed: 2002 Corvette Z06 Black

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
302StangGirl: I wanna Have the most AMAZING Stang-Sex with You.... I think me and you are a E-Match made in Heaven ;-) :kiss:

justinschmidt1: You're My Boy Blue!!!!

95PGTTech: Dont Be jealous of My Car Cleaning Skills, My Good Looks, and My Huge E-Penis.....Hater lol

As For FMINUS, that guy lives 35 mins from me..... He doesnt only clean BMWs, he does detailing as a hobby like me.... But he spends WAY more money products than i do. My most expersinve wax i have cost $200....his cost $2000!!! FMINUS know what he is doing and shocks me everytime i see his work. He makes me Step up my Game. I Guess you gonna pay to play....

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
95PGTTech: Dont Be jealous of My Car Cleaning Skills, My Good Looks, and My Huge E-Penis.....Hater lol

You do what appears to be good detailing. The plus sides of you end there.
Those are some baller ass socks and moccasins for me to hate on, Pocahontas.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
You do what appears to be good detailing. The plus sides of you end there.
Those are some baller ass socks and moccasins for me to hate on, Pocahontas.

Thanks dude, I like to feel Comfy when i have a buffer in hand.

If you you wish you could go to work in gangsta socks and moccasins :tongue3:

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I have too much self respect to wear them to any occasion, much less work where I want to convey professionalism and expertise. I guess you'll learn that too as you get older. To some extent, your work will speak for itself regardless of your appearance, but at some point you realize that a good majority of people are very biased based on first impressions/looks.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
I have too much self respect to wear them to any occasion, much less work where I want to convey professionalism and expertise. I guess you'll learn that too as you get older. To some extent, your work will speak for itself regardless of your appearance, but at some point you realize that a good majority of people are very biased based on first impressions/looks.

Let me give you a few facts of life...

1. I am white, Clean cut preppy, and where ralph lauren polo shirts or a suit most of the time. People always see me dressed up so you thinking i am "Underdressed" is irrelevant to me.

2. When You Detail, you dont wear a suit... you were gym shorts, a T-shirt, and a Rubber Apron..... If i were to car about how i look when i detail that would be just stupid.

3. My moccasins are actually "Vans" slip-ons, but since you were born in 1885 when we were still fighting those "Injins" you wouldnt know :laughing5:

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
1. I am white, Clean cut preppy, and where ralph lauren polo shirts or a suit most of the time. People always see me dressed up so you thinking i am "Underdressed" is irrelevant to me.

At least in 1885, they actually taught werdz in skoolz. I guess now, you can smoke blunts, melt your brain, and teachers just graduate you on to get you out of their hair. Pot doesn't make you stupiderester, right?

302StangGirl

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
302StangGirl: I wanna Have the most AMAZING Stang-Sex with You.... I think me and you are a E-Match made in Heaven ;-) :kiss:

Lawlz. We're totally the most epic forum e-match ever.

As For FMINUS, that guy lives 35 mins from me..... He doesnt only clean BMWs, he does detailing as a hobby like me.... But he spends WAY more money products than i do. My most expersinve wax i have cost $200....his cost $2000!!! FMINUS know what he is doing and shocks me everytime i see his work. He makes me Step up my Game. I Guess you gonna pay to play....

FMINUS's stuff is legit. I love seeing his updates on NASIOC.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
To Handz and 302StangGirl,

That dude FMINUS is pretty awesome, he even has a wax named after him right??
I only thought that he did Beemers only because I saw alot of his threads where he does M3's and 540's and stuff. He is a great detailer... One day I hope to be half as good as him. :icon_salut:

On Autopia I swing from his nutz pretty hard lol... Just wanted to put that out there.

Supa thread btw! Keep on flaming guys/gal!!! :headbang:

302StangGirl

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
2. When You Detail, you dont wear a suit... you were gym shorts, a T-shirt, and a Rubber Apron..... If i were to car about how i look when i detail that would be just stupid.

When I detail, I wear a pair of holey jeans, some Pumas and this shirt :

Photo_082909_001-1.jpg

greenscobie86 said:
That dude FMINUS is pretty awesome, he even has a wax named after him right??
I only thought that he did Beemers only because I saw alot of his threads where he does M3's and 540's and stuff. He is a great detailer... One day I hope to be half as good as him. :icon_salut:

He doesn't have a wax named after him, he just uses Swissvax. Which is a very expensive wax, so to justify you buying it they slap it in a plexiglass box and etch your name in it. ;]

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Jeans+Detailing=Scratches!!!!

I am afraid a button the the jeans with scratch the paint if i touch the car be accident.

I detail in Cotton PJ Pants or Cotton PJ Shorts, Cotton T-Shirt, and Rubber Apron.

Sometime i wear shoes and sometimes i dont.....My garage is carpeted so shoes are not necessary.

302StangGirl

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Jeans+Detailing=Scratches!!!!

I am afraid a button the the jeans with scratch the paint if i touch the car be accident.

Lol. I don't wear jeans with any metal on them... Specifically for that reason. ;]

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I lol'd @ everything on this page.

This is my new sig wtf haha
SRT Handz said:

justinschmidt1: You're My Boy Blue!!!!

Old school is fuckign awesome by the way :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online