Handz Detailed: SN95 + Celeste Dettaglio

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, its time for Spring and I really wanted to get my car looking good for cruising the beach. My last wax (Rubbish Boy's Original Edition) had just about worn off and I was ready to try something new. I Decided to try the new wax from Chemical Guys, Celeste Dettaglio: Mark Elsworth's signature wax. I was very excited to try this new wax from all the good stuff I have been reading on the VXR forum. I decided since i was trying a new wax, i would correct the paint as I had very light wash swirls and a few RIDS. I was going to try and 1-step with Menzerna Power Finish but that just wasnt strong enough for my hard paint so I used SIP & 106FA.

I REALLY like Celeste Dettaglio. First off the wax smells amazing. Like nothing I have ever smelled before. Most waxes usually smell like fruit or chemicals, but Celeste Dettaglio smells of "Fresh". Very Light scent. Almost like a soap product a women would use. Very Heavenly. CG E-zyme smells very fruity, but this smells very clean. It makes it easy to use because it smells like i am in a women's bathroom. lol The wax goes on and off very easy with a cure time of 20 mins.

I also like the look of the Celeste Dettaglio. Its a very crisp, sharp looking wax. E-zyme is very oily and I really like that oily look on dark colored cars, but the Celeste Dettaglio looks very crisp and clean, which I like alot on my metallic car. I like how it makes my car "pop" in the sun.

Celeste Dettaglio is defiantly a favorite of mine and staying in my collection.

The pics should say it all!!!

Wheels & Tires:
- CG Citrus WashClear
- CG Diablo
- CG APC
- Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel

Wash:
-CG Citrus Wash & Gloss (Double Strength To Strip)
-Natural Sea Sponge
-Invisible Glass

No Claying (Not Needed)

Paint Correction:
-Hitachi SP18VA
-Porter Cable 7424
-CG Evolve 4R Backing Plate
-Menzerna SIP w/ HEXLOGIC Orange Pad
-Menzerna 106FA w/ HEXLOGIC Black Pad
-CG EZ Creme w/ HEXLOGIC Blue Pad

Protection:
-Porter Cable 7424
-CG Jetseal 109 w/ HEXLOGIC Red Pad
-CG Celeste Dettaglio

Plastic Trim
- CG Silk Shine
- CG Fade 2 Black

Metal:
-CG Metal Shine

IMG_4542Small.jpg

IMG_4503Small.jpg

IMG_4494Small.jpg

IMG_4492Small.jpg

IMG_4521Small.jpg

IMG_4526Small.jpg

IMG_4527Small.jpg

IMG_4559Small.jpg

IMG_4596Small.jpg

IMG_4598Small.jpg

High Powered LED's in a Parking Structure

IMG_4570Small.jpg

IMG_4613Small.jpg

IMG_4615Small.jpg

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
does your car look this sweet in person? ha makes me wanna go out and detail my car..... looks really good handz!

lrall

Reaction score
I dont know if its just the settings on the camera or the actual wax, but this doesnt look as good as the others. :s

stprorolla49

Reaction score
GOD that looks amazing! It's a hard decision man, but I think that the Rubbish Boys from the previous detail gave it even a little more pop. Maybe it's just me, or as someone else mentioned it could be the camera settings, but you're pretty consistent with the camera so I don't think thats it.

Either way, it looks amazing! It REALLLY makes me miss my old Redfire SN!

0DSCN3056.jpg

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt have a chance to take any process pics cause everyone has seen my stang in the process anyways lol.

I just gave the car a washing this weekend and the wax dries SO nice. Gonna give it another coat in the middle of the month just to keep it looking fresh!!!

Gave it a wipedown with CG V7 when i did the wash.... That V7 just melts into the paint.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
Dude, your car looks fake. I like it haha. Don't think I'm willing to take a hit like that for wax though. and unfortunately, I don't believe CG ships up to canada. Which is depressing because they've got AWESOME products.

Nacho98

Reaction score
It's nice to see what Laser Red is actually supposed to look like. ;)

Looks freaking fantastic, I may have to break down and try the Celeste on my Maui Blue Metallic Camaro.

Bodezafa

Reaction score
That paint looks soo good. I love how deep and warm it looks. It looks liquid

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Gonna give it another coat in the middle of the month just to keep it looking fresh!!!

Gave it a wipedown with CG V7 when i did the wash.... That V7 just melts into the paint.

how often do you apply our wax? id like to keep my car shining like the day i detailed it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online